Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 04:36 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Player comments :O

RC in GENERAL should have a list of ALL the P2P players, and with this, a manager can type in a players name to leave behind comments.
This can help with applying for staff positions via recommendations, ban appeals, and etc.

Thoughts? :O

Old 06-18-2010, 04:43 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
If you're seriously suggesting this, you're an idiot. srsly.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
If you're seriously suggesting this, you're an idiot. srsly.
I already knew you were going to flame on this, like you do to everything else I do.
Atleast I'm attempting to help out the community, unlike someone I know. rofl

Your a persistent and stubborn little kid.

Old 06-18-2010, 04:58 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Theres a little thing called.. /opencomments on RC, you aren't suggesting anything but a different variant of what already exists.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:01 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
I think he means global comments? If so that would be nice for situations where if players are stealing levels or what not, someone can put that in his global comments. However, it would have to show who wrote the comments or anyone could make anything up.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
I think he means global comments? If so that would be nice for situations where if players are stealing levels or what not, someone can put that in his global comments. However, it would have to show who wrote the comments or anyone could make anything up.
Exactly. Was it that hard to comprehend Jerret?

Old 06-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Maybe, but it's hard to take into consideration anything that comes from an UC server. I know I pretty much ignore all UC server ban reasons as they're mostly full of ****/staff abuse anyways.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
That's not what you said though, so I can see where Jerret was coming from. If I hadn't refreshed the page to see there were new replies, I would have blatantly replied "No" under the assumption you were wanting to access a list of all of Graal's P2P accounts just for "Comments" purposes.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 06-18-2010, 05:14 AM
team canada
Quote:
Yes because there's a logical jump from a basic comments list to global comments?

If that's what you meant why didn't you say that?
Old 06-18-2010, 05:22 AM
Owell. On with the discussion!

Old 06-18-2010, 01:09 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Atleast I'm attempting to help out the community, unlike someone I know. rofl
What the **** are you talking about? Have you been paying attention to anything Jerret has been doing lately? He probably does more than anyone else on Graal. Stop whining because you got banned on Zodiac for doing something you probably knew you shouldn't have.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:40 PM
team canada
Other things aside this feature wouldn't be all that useful considering if just anyone can place comments, as Dusty said UC servers would probably spam/**** it up.

Considering the community is rather small it's not hard to find out who has done what where, and ban history gives you a good idea of how they've behaved on certain servers.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
What the **** are you talking about? Have you been paying attention to anything Jerret has been doing lately? He probably does more than anyone else on Graal. Stop whining because you got banned on Zodiac for doing something you probably knew you shouldn't have.
Why the fk are you flaming in this thread? Read the title kid. roflol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Other things aside this feature wouldn't be all that useful considering if just anyone can place comments, as Dusty said UC servers would probably spam/**** it up.

Considering the community is rather small it's not hard to find out who has done what where, and ban history gives you a good idea of how they've behaved on certain servers.
Well that feature can be taken away from UC servers and only be used by MANAGERS on Classic/Gold servers ^_^

Old 06-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
Seems like we could implement this feature with a global -wnpc and one additional server option from Stefan. *shrugs*
Old 06-18-2010, 05:51 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Why the fk are you flaming in this thread? Read the title kid. roflol.
Flaming? The idea you proposed is mediocre at best and not worth my flaming; I already know it won't be implemented so there's no use in debating it.

You are attacking another member of the community for absolutely no reason except that they don't like your idea. I don't know you, but I doubt you're in any position to comment on who does and does not help the community.

But whatever, I'll stop "flaming" in your thread now, kid.

Last edited by cbk1994; 06-18-2010 at 06:10 PM..