Old 08-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Era Developer
Bl0nkt will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bl0nkt
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoJenova
9 managers in 5 years.

I believe...
I guess it's just the coincidence that every time I go on UN there seems to be a new manager (don't take that as an insult. I don't go on UN very much). I still remember some executor guy that had an NPC at onlinestartlocal that talked. Was weird.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Banned
Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoJenova
I bet Thallen did.
You acknowledged that suggestion so professionally... If this is how you take player suggestions, I can see why UN is no different than it was a year ago.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:23 AM
my name isn't bold, HA!
NeoJenova will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NeoJenova Send a message via Yahoo to NeoJenova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword
You acknowledged that suggestion so professionally... If this is how you take player suggestions, I can see why UN is no different than it was a year ago.
I acknowledge your suggestions on UN already when you PMed me the idea in length and said it is something I could see happening, but I think you interpreted my post wrong.

Old 08-03-2005, 09:25 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
If you change UN, you'll loose the players.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:04 AM
The one, the only.. Link
Link is on a distinguished road
None of you know anything of the difficulties of being staff on any server let alone managing one. Oh and except for Thallen when he was a gp for a few days on Shadded Legend, and he sucked horribly, and no not opinion, more like FACT.
Secondly, "Sword" all you do is abuse graals conduct of agreeing when making your account, not to use any third party programs of any sort. You have used god mode, speed, and even toggle, you have used so many programs just to be that much better at graal and yet you still suck at it, so nothing of what this Sword aka Thallen says is not to be taken truthfully nor literally, what a joke. You have no right to come on here and try to bash NJ or Xecutor. They know far more than you will ever know about managing a server. Most of you people bashing past and current owners of UN don't even play there, nor hardly did in the past. It's funny, people from low count servers get jealous of UN since it has more players on it, and no it isn't just all the trials on it because, back before any of you children played graal it used to be free and un still had most players on it, so lay off UN go complain about something else.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Rawr, me and Thallen are working on a team project. That idea is being used, ( Well, it's finished. I finished it yesterday )

I don't like Unholy Nation staff! They banned Thallen for saying "hack"

I like the new spar and the new overworld though,
Old 08-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Banned
Chicken_l33t is on a distinguished road
Rofl, Neo You suck, but you manage well <3 payback for the levels post.

Neo manages UN fine, i've been playing UN since the start because.. well Bravo died and UN had the Bravo feel to it (Obviously). and I've been through alot of the Owners and NJ is by far one of the best aside from Liquid cause no one can beet Liquid. and manta is just a robot (personal joke).

Sword, I don't think you have any right to try and say NJ doesn't manage UN very well, for the fact that you don't know what he's doing right now. You're not some sort of telepathic individual. You're not reading his mind nor do you have a RC to see any of the talk going on inside there.

You're theories of him being a bad manager are based on your own oppinion and no facts so your posts equal null and void.

I have faith in NJ because ive seen what he has done not what he "has not" done. I quoted that because you're *****ing that he has done nothing, but yet why is there a new spar?. and why is there a New OW? with a better map.

This thread is just a pathetic bash at UN, is Defimation at its weakest.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:19 PM
The one, the only.. Link
Link is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_l33t

Neo manages UN fine, i've been playing UN since the start because.. well Bravo died and UN had the Bravo feel to it (Obviously). and I've been through alot of the Owners and NJ is by far one of the best aside from Liquid cause no one can beet Liquid. and manta is just a robot (personal joke).

Sword, I don't think you have any right to try and say NJ doesn't manage UN very well, for the fact that you don't know what he's doing right now. You're not some sort of telepathic individual. You're not reading his mind nor do you have a RC to see any of the talk going on inside there.

You're theories of him being a bad manager are based on your own oppinion and no facts so your posts equal null and void.

I have faith in NJ because ive seen what he has done not what he "has not" done. I quoted that because you're *****ing that he has done nothing, but yet why is there a new spar?. and why is there a New OW? with a better map.

And to top it off, Thallen just got banned on UN for massing hacking sites not even two days ago. He is just upset he got banned off the server he loved. so he comes on the forums on another account to bash UN.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Banned
Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread has turned into nothing, lies and bickering, basically. I'm done with it.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:23 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I can see why UN is no different than it was a year ago.
Where the **** have you been? The entire overworld was replaced by a new one. (sure its the same towns but uh more water+cliffs+forest+etc)
Old 08-03-2005, 03:08 PM
married to Okilian
Okilian will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Okilian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_l33t

I've been on UN since day one. I have seen every manager come and go, and NJ is one of the top ones we've had. Even Liquid had some faults we won't comment on. I'm glad NJ and I can work hand in hand in doing more for UN. Alot of cool ideas are being tweaked and going to be coming out soon. If you have any suggestions, we both have PM's, I always have AIM open, or u can come on UN itself. One of the top three is usually on.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:23 PM
IT'S TIME TO PARTY LET'S
Good_Ol_Daze will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link
un still had most players on it,
bull****
Old 08-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Xelt
King homer daStupid is a jewel in the roughKing homer daStupid is a jewel in the rough
Just a little side note that I re-made the spars after Inspiration re-made Jave's remake (lol, damn Nj you're never satisfied) but Inspiration put the centre spar in not me o.-
Old 08-04-2005, 03:55 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Quote:
hahaha, taking suggestions from thallen? mate stop kidding with me
Old 08-04-2005, 05:09 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
It just isn't Graal unless Thallen is around.