Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 09:11 PM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Ec

i was thinkin and we should be able to trade EC..
Old 07-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Denied pre-thread.
Lock?
Old 07-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
thought it was about the dude...
Old 07-12-2011, 09:35 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
me too x-x
Old 07-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Not while I'm ETA :/
sorry

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Snake Eyes
Arakonda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
Not while I'm ETA :/
sorry
Well in that case, it shouldn't take long.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:07 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
me too x-x
Cried a little.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:10 AM
Quote:
who is "the dude"

and why cant we sell ec. not like thats gonna make ec items even less in price..
Old 07-13-2011, 02:41 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
who is "the dude"

and why cant we sell ec. not like thats gonna make ec items even less in price..
Eros Cassini. A sweet old player that died.

Because the economy is bad enough. You can buy items with the EC and sell those, you shouldn't be able to sell EC though.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Eros Cassini. A sweet old player that died.

Because the economy is bad enough. You can buy items with the EC and sell those, you shouldn't be able to sell EC though.
No words could ever do him justice. Still miss EC

As for Event Coins, I'm conflicted on the topic, personally. In one argument, I would agree that if you have it in your inventory, you should be able to give it away or sell it as you see fit. What economy is there if you cannot do so? But then I am reminded that they are a currency of their own, currently, and so I see the problem those who disagree with it are seeing, also. Perhaps it would not have made much difference if they were able to be traded/sold/given away if it were like that from a fresh start on Era, but changing that now would instantly make typical event winners (Whether due to their skill, luck or whathaveyou) who have an insurmountable number of ECs super rich(richer?), further unbalancing not just the economy as a whole, but the status quo spread throughout the playerbase.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 07-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
In a summary of what TSAdmin just said:
No.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 07-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post

As for Event Coins, I'm conflicted on the topic, personally. In one argument, I would agree that if you have it in your inventory, you should be able to give it away or sell it as you see fit. What economy is there if you cannot do so? But then I am reminded that they are a currency of their own, currently, and so I see the problem those who disagree with it are seeing, also. Perhaps it would not have made much difference if they were able to be traded/sold/given away if it were like that from a fresh start on Era, but changing that now would instantly make typical event winners (Whether due to their skill, luck or whathaveyou) who have an insurmountable number of ECs super rich(richer?), further unbalancing not just the economy as a whole, but the status quo spread throughout the playerbase.

This

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:51 PM
Quote:

how? the price of ec wud obviously rise if they were sellable.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
how? the price of ec wud obviously rise if they were sellable.
Did you even read what he said?

Quote:
but changing that now would instantly make typical event winners (Whether due to their skill, luck or whathaveyou) who have an insurmountable number of ECs super rich(richer?), further unbalancing not just the economy as a whole, but the status quo spread throughout the playerbase.
What you claim will happen, would technically make that even worse.
Also, it has been established they won't be sell-able (As I stated the moment this thread was made). So, drop it.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:01 PM
well i mean people need a new way or makin money..its *** shoveling/mining