Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Tári o Taurë
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Graalv4title.png problem

Its been up for several minutes now and will not go away. I frequently see my client trying to download this.

Since the last update its been acting up and trying to download that file every time. This time it got stuck and won't finish.

I've also seen the lighting bug happen alot too. Stefan "said" he would have it fixed. Well its still bugging out. Thats 2 bugs in just 30 minutes of standing here on graal talking to people and feeding pets.

--Tried to login later and it still haunts me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1191007845.png
Views:	551
Size:	429.1 KB
ID:	42914   Click image for larger version

Name:	bugs.png
Views:	567
Size:	311.2 KB
ID:	42915   Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1191011284.png
Views:	560
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	42918  

Last edited by ReBorn_Spirit; 09-28-2007 at 10:29 PM..
Old 09-29-2007, 12:42 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
If you see such a light then please tell us the exact location (F5). We have fixed it in many levels, sorry if we have overseen one place. The thing with graalv4title.png is weird, eventually delete your FILENAMECACHE.txt or any occurances of graal4title.png in your Graal folder (or both). Does it only re-download on Kingdoms, or any server?
Old 09-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
If you see such a light then please tell us the exact location (F5). We have fixed it in many levels, sorry if we have overseen one place. The thing with graalv4title.png is weird, eventually delete your FILENAMECACHE.txt or any occurances of graal4title.png in your Graal folder (or both). Does it only re-download on Kingdoms, or any server?
I've noticed it, too. I've recently had to delete my FILENAMECACHE.txt file, anyway, as I downloaded a GUI Skin and had to delete it, but this v4 graphic thing comes up when you open Graal (while about to hit "Login") and again when you get to the Login server, and again while connecting to any server coming from the Login server itself (meaning, I've not seen this happen when going from, say, Era onto Zodiac via F8/serverWarp's).

Usually going from server to server, you'll get a "Downloading file" message, anyway, of a file that required downloading from the previous server, otherwise, nothing.

That's about as often as it happens for myself, and when/where it happens, if it helps any.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 09-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Well have you checked if you have that file somewhere in the Graal folder, and tried to delete it?
Old 09-30-2007, 07:38 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Well have you checked if you have that file somewhere in the Graal folder, and tried to delete it?
Yeah. The the only file that begins with graalv4 (File & Folder search/scan) in the entire graal folder is the graalv4screen.png file. It's not that huge of a problem for me, but I guess there are people out there not alone in that boat.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 09-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
I find it annoying that it wants to download everytime I open graal. I have deleted it so many times but still wants to be there. Found out its the old login page (the one with the house).