Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 05:41 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ramirez- View Post
Correct, but that's not at all related to what I quoted. The damage was already done.
Right well that's probably just my dislike for Thor's "crusade" slipping out then.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Correct, but that's not at all related to what I quoted. The damage was already done.
Sounds to me like he lost something. The ability to work on, as you guys put it, "his server" that cyberjoueurs technically owns all rights to upon uploading. To me, if I spent 3 years working on something I wouldn't have sabotaged it like Thor.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:30 PM
-Ramirez- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Sounds to me like he lost something.
But that has nothing to do with losing forum rights. He had already said that he's not working on Classic anymore long before that.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Banned
The_Messenger will become famous soon enough
I know it must be difficult for those with Stockholm Syndrome, but I'd like to point out the entire staff team had agreed that we'd tried our best in what was ultimately a toxic environment with no room for growth, I have no regrets.

On a related note, some of the things I learned within the time spent working on Classic ended up contributing to a new career opportunity, every cloud.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:56 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Messenger View Post
I know it must be difficult for those with Stockholm Syndrome
i have gothenburg syndrome tyvm
Old 04-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
But that has nothing to do with losing forum rights. He had already said that he's not working on Classic anymore long before that.
I may not know why he lost forum rights. I thought when you got blocked from 1 you got blocked from the other? Either way, what I ment was the way he was acting, his attitude towards the game, owners, and creators both on forums, and in game with shenanigans. But I don't know the reason he was blocked so can't say for sure but it was easily predictable none the less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Messenger View Post
I know it must be difficult for those with Stockholm Syndrome, but I'd like to point out the entire staff team had agreed that we'd tried our best in what was ultimately a toxic environment with no room for growth, I have no regrets.

On a related note, some of the things I learned within the time spent working on Classic ended up contributing to a new career opportunity, every cloud.
Toxic environment how? Because you guys were the only one not getting OBS removed or made free to play? o.O Stefan offered to remove it, then Thor flipped out bigtime ranting about the "new map area restrictions" that we a) havent seen yet, and b) no proof there will be such implimentation. The whole OBS argument reminds me of this who sequester thing going on in america.. neither side wants to meet in the middle they want it there way or no way. and well, thor got what he wanted.. no way.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
The whole OBS argument reminds me of this who sequester thing going on in america.. neither side wants to meet in the middle they want it there way or no way. and well, thor got what he wanted.. no way.
Just figured I'd mention that UN was willing to meet in the middle, or further than the middle, or really all the way to other side for about as long as I worked there to get Observer Mode removed. I'm pretty sure they still feel the same way now. Hasn't really helped any though.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire2001 View Post
Just figured I'd mention that UN was willing to meet in the middle, or further than the middle, or really all the way to other side for about as long as I worked there to get Observer Mode removed. I'm pretty sure they still feel the same way now. Hasn't really helped any though.
As current manager of classic I'd like to say we're working on meeting in the middle to get observer mode removed in the least intrusive way to gameplay!
Old 04-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_bald6225 View Post
As current manager of classic
I beg your pardon?
Old 04-07-2013, 03:54 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
I beg your pardon?
thors 2nd account
Old 04-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
thors 2nd account
i don't think jacob is thor's second account.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Only other account I own is "The Messenger".
Old 04-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_bald6225 View Post
Only other account I own is "The Messenger".
ok nvm mby its thor
Old 04-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Maloria Manager
bioboi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
thors 2nd account
it's obviously scriptless.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by bioboi View Post
it's obviously scriptless.
Obviously.. lol

Not really tho. I thought Thor was "The_Messanger"... and I didn't think this Jacob guy was Thor.. so what happened? How did he become manager?
Closed Thread