Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Freudian_slip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRenji View Post
You can now leave the PK arena by saying "leave" Thats pretty lame and makes players run ...
Blame Kimmy and possibly TSA.

But anywho, my moneys on Meph for Manager but I doubt he'd be allowed to take it. So yeah, not exactly sure who I'd want.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
As far as this goes; I can explain that the main reason for this is as I've suggested before.

Staff are releasing such a low-quantity of these items, that if another player was to want one -- he/she would be required to pay 20x the amount that it costed to begin with.

A prime example is the PBP. I believe it originally sold for $60,000, and now it's selling in the millions. This, along with the WW2 guns and other shotguns have helped increase the price on MANY things.

As other things are concerned, gangs need to be changed as a whole. I don't know how to utterly explain this, but walking into a gang-base and claiming that as a 'raid' mixed in with a few battles just doesn't seem appealing to me.
Guns aren't even completely balanced out yet I don't think due to a few rare guns having to keep atleast some lameness to them. After the reset if what me and Meph goes into effect, you can buy MS's and such in stores, but they will be balanced with other weapons.

I'm sure there will still be rare weapons, but not for the reasons of them being lame, just looking ridiculously cool.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:39 AM
!
Andre2006 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Andre2006
I was waiting for that party system that I think GC came up with, im not sure though, It had to do with something like you had to buy your party, instead of creating one for no cost at all, this will bring out some money from the economy as well, and I even think they had the scripts ready for this, im not sure.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Yeah that was me. I actually reposted it again on here. (this is GC btw)
I'm hopeing to have it made now that sales left and the reset is no where close to being here.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:56 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
I believe that we should actually control the economy through money sinks.
Get rid of not needed money, which is why I firmly believe in taxing banks, then putting money into the economy so at least people are able to get weapons.
This in THEORY would work.
Never hurts to try does it?

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 01-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Well, personally I think ammo, explosive and gun stores need to be made NPC owned. I can't imagine it's much fun doing these stocking jobs anyway, though some people seem to enjoy mining a lot. As for food stores, their food needs to go back to only healing in their store and getting a full heal instead for like 5g.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:37 AM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudian_slip View Post
Well, personally I think ammo, explosive and gun stores need to be made NPC owned. I can't imagine it's much fun doing these stocking jobs anyway, though some people seem to enjoy mining a lot. As for food stores, their food needs to go back to only healing in their store and getting a full heal instead for like 5g.
I think sodas should be fixed so you can only have 10 in your inventory at a time, and find a way to fix the "I'll drop these 6, buy 6 more, and pick up both so I have 12." Then, the other things should be in-store only full heals, like you said. Every current business will be NPC owned, except PPA and BHer, which should be turned into gangs and all Gangs should be given a way to make money. Then, there should be small biz's. Each small biz can be a gun store, explosive store, ammo store, all of the above store, or a food store. Food stores made this way will have the same restrictions as the other food stores. People can put core cola machines in their buildings as well and that money goes to their safe. Then, just like the real world, there should be taxes on all of this.

That's just my opinion though.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:36 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
you don't have to reset.
just putting that out there.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:40 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Era must reset, it's the main duty for Era.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
I'm sorry but for the life of me I can't remember who deophite is, It might be things I do in real life that eat my memory away but seriously...

I said it earlier Era's ****ed as of right now, Meph would be cool but I don't think he would be allowed just like Geo said. I think Andy should have gotten it, and houdini pretty much pushes everyone that should be considered away.

I like playerowned buisnesses but the smaller ones, and maybe one or two big ones but have some kind of thing where they aren't going to make a killling off of it.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:55 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
This thread has a lot of good information that could come into play.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:49 PM
!
Andre2006 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Andre2006
Yeah and I just remembered what else I was gonna post, If someone fixes the apartments they will drain some money away from Era aswell, since you pay money a week/month, and I am in need of a house/apartment really bad and cant afford one of those big houses that sells for arround 500k, now if someone fixes apartments and make it cost lets say 5k per week, now thats what I can afford
Old 01-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre2006 View Post
Yeah and I just remembered what else I was gonna post, If someone fixes the apartments they will drain some money away from Era aswell, since you pay money a week/month, and I am in need of a house/apartment really bad and cant afford one of those big houses that sells for arround 500k, now if someone fixes apartments and make it cost lets say 5k per week, now thats what I can afford
TOTALLY AGREE WITH ZOO.

BRING APPARTMENTS BACK!
I dont think its very hard to achive this. all the LATing is supposed done. and from what... TSA told me, the only thing broken was the scripts. But cant you use the same scrips like in the sewer houses?
Old 01-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
LOL @ MEPH FOR MANAGER

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ok, so back to the topic:

Do you guys even know how PT stocks?
Once a week Kimmy starts her Staff Boots, speed 2.
Runs to PT, goes to the stocking room and uses her "in-built-stocking-system" how TSA calls it to stock for Amber.

Amber should be fired, now.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
LOL @ MEPH FOR MANAGER

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ok, so back to the topic:

Do you guys even know how PT stocks?
Once a week Kimmy starts her Staff Boots, speed 2.
Runs to PT, goes to the stocking room and uses her "in-built-stocking-system" how TSA calls it to stock for Amber.

Amber should be fired, now.
Yeah, it's extremely rigged in her favor. When I want Business Admin, I changed it to a fair system to compare with other businesses and raised the prices a bit so she'd make more from each one she made to make up for it, as well as making her demand a little less because she couldn't keep up with it at such low prices.

She complained and the staff at the time were up her ass and constantly went above my head and changed it back to where she'd need basically nothing to stock and nothing at ALL for some, as well as making it like 5 grabs to make ****.

When I warned her she didn't have enough people and she needed to get her **** together and be more active, staff removed my staff blocks in her base.

One of the many reasons I quit GBA.