Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2014, 08:07 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
Rogue. Thank god they ignored you..... The last thing era needs is you running it. I mean, what have you ever done apart from talk like a retard? Era doesn't need you in management. You never did do anything.
I feel the need to defend rogue on this point. Rogue was one of the most active in terms of development when he was around. You ask him to do something and he was working on it right away. When **** had to be done, he would get it done and find a way to get it done if he couldn't do it alone. Rogue motivated me to help him on many projects with him.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:17 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
For what it's worth Rogue is a great addition to the team whenever he's been staff, last project he worked on was getting south ridge put together on the new gmap.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
last project he worked on was getting south ridge put together on the new gmap.
South district is best district.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:05 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
South district is best district.
I don't know man, the central district is where its at. I spent at least two weeks combing over every little detail.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I don't know man, the central district is where its at. I spent at least two weeks combing over every little detail.
I made the South district in like, 4 hours.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:56 PM
a true gentlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I made the South district in like, 4 hours.
All new buildings take so long to do.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:09 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
I feel the need to defend rogue on this point. Rogue was one of the most active in terms of development when he was around. You ask him to do something and he was working on it right away. When **** had to be done, he would get it done and find a way to get it done if he couldn't do it alone. Rogue motivated me to help him on many projects with him.
Yeah not doubting that but what has he ever done that benefits the server right now? What has he done for gangs? nothing they still suck. So he fails. I don't care about anything else, sorry.

Gangs still suck... that's all that mattered to me and probably everybody else. Eras management has failed the server. It's going down hill each time, you guys are to blame. You manage the server, you take full responsibility.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
Quote:
You manage the server, you take full responsibility.
True story.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:28 PM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
All new buildings take so long to do.
Fair enough.

Quote:
Yeah not doubting that but what has he ever done that benefits the server right now? What has he done for gangs? nothing they still suck. So he fails. I don't care about anything else, sorry.

Gangs still suck... that's all that mattered to me and probably everybody else. Eras management has failed the server. It's going down hill each time, you guys are to blame. You manage the server, you take full responsibility.
I haven't been staff for like 2 months.

And you guys rejected my draft idea that Tim slaved over for like 2 months.
Old 10-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
Congratulations. I look forward to working with you.
lmao, this kid is a born politician.

is exolia the guy that duped weapons for his friends or the guy who sold weapons for usd?
Old 10-06-2014, 03:05 AM
Smogy29 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
lmao, this kid is a born politician.

is exolia the guy that duped weapons for his friends or the guy who sold weapons for usd?

Yes, you got it right TK.
The one that got banned for USDing and spawning items back then, is now our new manager! Woohoo.

They won't hire a random guy with such ban history as a PR tho! Hell no.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:22 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smogy29 View Post
They won't hire a random guy with such ban history as a PR tho! Hell no.
We've hired many PR's which have a ban history. We look at recent history and how trustworthy they are today.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
The past is the past, maturity is measured on your actions in the now. I'm glad we have Exolia as the new Manager, a lot better than recycling old managers.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Smogy29 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
We've hired many PR's which have a ban history. We look at recent history and how trustworthy they are today.
I'm not talking about the Ban history itself, I'm talking about what he's been banned for.

I doubt you'd hire someone as a PR if he scammed someone on tag two years ago, or got caught cross server trading OR selling items for real currency.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:34 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I hate how influenced people are by someones history.

It's pathetic really.

The players with classic accounts were basically brought up with Era and matured with it. I hate that the community would rather scam someone so they quit or ban them because they dislike them.

History is history, the present is the present. If you're not familiar with how life works it's simple; Everyone matures, everyone goes through life changing events, everyone is different.

It's a shame that for the last 4 years this game has become a community and not a large scale game but with the attitudes of everyone I doubt new players with the already lack of being able to compete skill wise and money wise will really enjoy playing against a bunch of *******s.
Closed Thread