Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
One thing which should be tested a lot: if heads and bodies on classic servers are still displaying fine, we made some big optimizations there to reduce texture and memory space usage.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
border, fillColor, etc don't seem to work with GuiMLTextCtrl in v6
PHP Code:
new GuiMLTextCtrl("Test_Control") {

profile GuiBlueMLTextProfile;

useOwnProfile true;

profile.border 1;

profile.opaque true;

profile.fillColor = {192224255200};

profile.fontColor = {000};

text "Test";

// Rest removed for brevity

The above works fine in V5 and displays the MLTextCtrl with the colored background and border, but in V6, it lacks the border and fill color.
Still having trouble with GUIs not behaving as they do in v5...

Here's what a GUI looks like in V5:
Click image for larger version

Name:	v5mltext.png
Views:	296
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	52519
Here's what it looks like in V6:

Name:	v6mltext.png
Views:	295
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	52518

Am I doing something wrong?
Old 03-09-2011, 03:22 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
About GuiMLTextCtrl: those are not supporting the GuiControl border modes, I don't remember it working in v5.

Last edited by Admins; 03-09-2011 at 03:16 PM..
Old 03-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Zxion is on a distinguished road
One thing I noticed the other day was one of my friends had a bomy (I forget which one, but it was grey) out on Zodiac and it would just shoot off to the right off screen. I was the only one that saw this because I was on the latest beta client. It seemed to happen when he looked right, but it didn't happen all the time.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
My screenshots save in weird colors on v6. Doesn't occur on v5. Doesn't matter what compatability mode it is ran in, or if I disable visual themes/desktop composition.

Windows 7 64 bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 (latest drivers)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	graal_1299977618.png
Views:	397
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	52541   Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1300030971.png
Views:	378
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	52542   Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1300030960.png
Views:	388
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	52543  
Old 03-13-2011, 06:43 PM
AlexanderK is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to AlexanderK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
My screenshots save in weird colors on v6. Doesn't occur on v5. Doesn't matter what compatability mode it is ran in, or if I disable visual themes/desktop composition.

Windows 7 64 bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 (latest drivers)
Same for me, see this thread:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134262373
I'm on Windwos 7 64 Bit, ATI HD 5650 with lates drivers

Also, another problem I had with all v6 betas so far: Whenever I try to close Graal, it just freezes and I have to use the Task Manager to close it.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Graal Administration
The screenshot colors are wrong for both png and jpeg format?
Old 03-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I don't see where there's an option to choose this. If it works in a way that you just rename the extension at the end of the screenshot saving then yeah, the colors are wrong for both.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I'm getting the problem too, no matter if it's a PNG or JPG.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:03 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Based on those screenshots it seems like Red and Blue are just inverted. Green is still in the right place.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:08 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Based on those screenshots it seems like Red and Blue are just inverted. Green is still in the right place.
Okay I did manage to test this with the channels in Photoshop and it is indeed right.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:37 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Posting this again here (already posted it in the "v6: what needed for Release?" thread), in case Stefan might not see it.

STRETCHXEFFECT and STRETCHYEFFECT in ganis don't flip the image when using negative values. The "stretched" sprites either don't show up at all, or the "end product" of the sprite is flipped instead of the sprite itself (Example: the sprite is first rotated and that rotated sprite is then flipped, creating an unwanted effect). I've seen both happen (different hardware).
Old 04-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
STRETCHXEFFECT and STRETCHYEFFECT in ganis don't flip the image when using negative values. The "stretched" sprites either don't show up at all, or the "end product" of the sprite is flipped instead of the sprite itself (Example: the sprite is first rotated and that rotated sprite is then flipped, creating an unwanted effect). I've seen both happen (different hardware).
It works fine for me, on Mac. Can anyone else test this?
Old 04-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Graal Administration
The new version 5.324 has been uploaded to http://www.graalonline.com/downloads...al_windows.zip :
- Screenshot colors should be fine
- Added undo/redo functionality to GuiMLTextEditCtrl, by default 16 undo steps, you can increase by setting undostacksize = number; the undo/redo is working with normal shortcuts: Ctrl+Z for undo, Ctrl+Y or Ctrl+Shift+Z for redo
- Support for more body colors on client-side (you can e.g. do for (i=0; i<5; i++) player.colors[i] = "indigo"); server-side support will be added when all clients are switched to v6; you will appear black to other players when using the extended colors; all html colors are supported (20 default colors + 143 html colors)
- Fixed the indigo html color
- Windows are opened in "cascade" style instead of at the mouse position
- Support for redirects in URLs

Last edited by Admins; 04-04-2011 at 09:22 PM..
Old 04-04-2011, 09:23 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Nice updates.

Tags
graal v6, windows