Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-21-2006, 10:31 AM
schnukelmaus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to schnukelmaus Send a message via AIM to schnukelmaus
Deadness

G2k1 lately has been dead... I would like to revive it since I personally think it was the best server on Graal ever... Any suggestions on how I could do this? -.-

Also, on another note... On this new "Bomy Lands" server is the old Zormite kingdom still accessable? :o

Old 08-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
It is being revived, apparently. And I think it's best to avoid the 2 people making the same project seperately idea again, only creates pointless complications later on down the line.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Graal2001 Administration
contiga is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to contiga Send a message via AIM to contiga Send a message via MSN to contiga Send a message via Yahoo to contiga
G2k1 is NOT dead. Me, Konidias, Inferno and soon (if Konidias allows me to hire him), Codein also are working hard on it. I am responsible for the scripting and a bit the levels. Konidias does levels, graphics and a bit ganis (I think, not sure about ganis), Inferno does levels and Codein will do levels, graphics and a bit ganis. I am also waiting for Saros Kazuma's tryout for ganis, and perhaps I will add him aswell. So G2k1 is definately not dead, since we are still updating a lot, every day.

You can help by becomming staff, see the thread about the hirings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
I am also awake 3AM to help correct problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomy Island RC people
Daniel: HoudiniMan is a bad guy =p
*Bell: rofl. I first read that as houdini is a bad man. like the little kid that wants his mommy to keep her away from that boogie man
Daniel: xD
*Rufus: I wouldn't want my kids around him.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by contiga
G2k1 is NOT dead. Me, Konidias, Inferno and soon (if Konidias allows me to hire him), Codein also are working hard on it. I am responsible for the scripting and a bit the levels. Konidias does levels, graphics and a bit ganis (I think, not sure about ganis), Inferno does levels and Codein will do levels, graphics and a bit ganis. I am also waiting for Saros Kazuma's tryout for ganis, and perhaps I will add him aswell. So G2k1 is definately not dead, since we are still updating a lot, every day.

You can help by becomming staff, see the thread about the hirings.
So Bomy Island and GK2001 is the same project?
Sorry if it is a dumb question, but I thought they were 2 different projects.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 08-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159
So Bomy Island and GK2001 is the same project?
Sorry if it is a dumb question, but I thought they were 2 different projects.
Well, Graal Bomy Lands has the same overworld as G2K1 so I'm just taking a guess that it is... Althought I don't see why they need to change the levels, seeing as G2K1 was good in the beginning... It was the best server before they are attempting to make any changes x.X... Anyone care to explain this?

And also nobody answered my question before... Is Zormite still accessable via the Zormite Ring/Snorkel? (I can't remember which one it is...)

Old 08-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark910
It is being revived, apparently. And I think it's best to avoid the 2 people making the same project seperately idea again, only creates pointless complications later on down the line.

Off topic: Spark is about to hit 10,000 posts Yay

Old 08-21-2006, 09:43 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by contiga
Inferno
What happened to 'LOLSORY WE DUN DO "CRAZY" LATS -.-'?
Old 08-21-2006, 09:44 PM
Graal2001 Administration
contiga is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to contiga Send a message via AIM to contiga Send a message via MSN to contiga Send a message via Yahoo to contiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnukelmaus
Well, Graal Bomy Lands has the same overworld as G2K1 so I'm just taking a guess that it is... Althought I don't see why they need to change the levels, seeing as G2K1 was good in the beginning... It was the best server before they are attempting to make any changes x.X... Anyone care to explain this?

And also nobody answered my question before... Is Zormite still accessable via the Zormite Ring/Snorkel? (I can't remember which one it is...)
Well, the levels are not decent. People don't like the ugly stuff from then. We are making the levels more decent, but not too much, to keep a nice feeling, as it has to be. We are making a different version as the last re-release. In this version, bomy's are pets of the humans. The humans can control a bomy pet. The bomy pets act like real players, because you can add many actions for them to do.

I won't give too many details about the bomypet yet, since I don't know if Konidias allows me to tell all this.

About the Zormite Ring/Snorkel, I have no idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
I am also awake 3AM to help correct problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomy Island RC people
Daniel: HoudiniMan is a bad guy =p
*Bell: rofl. I first read that as houdini is a bad man. like the little kid that wants his mommy to keep her away from that boogie man
Daniel: xD
*Rufus: I wouldn't want my kids around him.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:13 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnukelmaus

Yes, Graal2001 and Bomy Island are the same thing. At first it was Bomy Island and there was also Lance's 2k1 revision but Lance left Graal and no work was being done on his revision so it was closed and Bomy Island became the only 2k1 project.

The overworld isn't being heavily modified, but levels are being updated to make them better and stuff. Sure 2k1 was "the best server" at one point but it didn't really get worse because of changes (okay so maybe it did) but it wasn't just the fact that it got changed... it was that 2k1 "was" the best server at one point. But that was past tense, and that means the old content is no longer new, and no longer exciting or the best. Hence, it's being revised.

So to make things clear:

2k1 is Bomy Island
Bomy Lands is NOT Bomy Island
Bomy Island is the current 2k1 revision
Bomy Lands was the old 2k1 revision being made by an entirely different team.

Bomy Island is the server I'm working on with Contiga and some other people and it will be the only 2k1 revision. I hope that clears things up for people.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:37 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias
So to make things clear:

2k1 is Bomy Island

Bomy Island is the server I'm working on with Contiga and some other people and it will be the only 2k1 revision. I hope that clears things up for people.
Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 08-22-2006, 02:42 AM
Banned
p2p_Sir_Link is an unknown quantity at this point
well this thread is pretty obnoxious. How come two 2k1 projects were allowed to exist at the same time, but no other Classic project (I.E: converting all the old stuff to be NPC-Server compatible) is allowed? It seems to me as though a large bit of Classic's players would like to see Graal the Adventure come back, but it won't happen. I remember Ibonic and Lyndzey being interested in making their own project, but it was disapproved of by Stefan.

WTF.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:10 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias
2k1 is Bomy Island

Bomy Island
LOOK GUYS IT'S CHRISTMAS ALREADY!

Wee
Old 08-22-2006, 04:24 AM
Darky
Darkyoshi12345 is on a distinguished road
Lol, awesome. Chrismas in fall! I never knew there was a "Bomy Island."
Old 08-24-2006, 02:40 AM
Zxion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
LOOK GUYS IT'S CHRISTMAS ALREADY!

Wee
Hmmm could it possibly be a hidden message?