Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Earthbound influence?
Nope, just tried to imitate style of original and add what I would wear on it. minus the shirt.

Last edited by Luda; 09-02-2010 at 07:35 PM..
Old 09-02-2010, 01:31 PM
thepimp will become famous soon enough
Im going to pretend to act the same way everyone else does when i post something.

his legs dont connect to his body well, his eyes are too round, his left hand is too pixely, the lines dont make him look like hes shouting, and he runs like a dork.
wow.

why does everyone do that to me? people pick out little things that dont matter at all like i just did, exploit them, and say it is ****. is it because im new to the forums?
Old 09-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepimp View Post
Im going to pretend to act the same way everyone else does when i post something.

his legs dont connect to his body well, his eyes are too round, his left hand is too pixely, the lines dont make him look like hes shouting, and he runs like a dork.
wow.

why does everyone do that to me? people pick out little things that dont matter at all like i just did, exploit them, and say it is ****. is it because im new to the forums?
Because you make posts like this one.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:18 PM
handsome
Catbert has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

wow.

It's pretty much because your new. Once you get to be a respected member, and get some power in one of the servers people will start to respect you. Like Luda, he's some staff team or something
Old 09-02-2010, 03:13 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

wow.

no, give us an example of people rippin on your work and i can prob justify it
Old 09-02-2010, 04:03 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

wow.

You just set yourself up for a lifetime of hassling
Old 09-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
lol
Old 09-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
You just set yourself up for a lifetime of hassling
this is so true it hurts.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:06 PM
yep. they have nothing else but make fun of my stuff because i get mad of all yall insulting my stuff because you think of weird reasons like
" comic about a building inspector who plays laser tag on the job? I like it."
"He stands like a dork too"
"Me too. This should be a Nickoloden cartoon!"
"yea and he forgot to hang up his laundry because it is floating in teh air"
"That guy stands like a dork"
"stiff, yellow, meh"
"oly **** did your tileset get thrown in a washer?"
"eww"
"F for effort"

all of these could have been sad as "i really dont like the stance, or "you shouldnt darken that tileset" or "i dont like the idea" but no yall have to be a bunch of idiots about it. and now ur all gonna keep on doing it just because i asked you not to. wow.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:08 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
no one is insulting you, they're just insulting your bad work.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
no one is insulting you, they're just insulting your bad work.
like this right here. you could have said "i dont like your work so maybe they didnt;" but you did EXACTLY what i was talking about. thankyou for supporting my argument.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
like this right here. you could have said "i dont like your work so maybe they didnt;" but you did EXACTLY what i was talking about. thankyou for supporting my argument.
The longer you continue this the more they will feed until they consume you.

Also, I believe passing 5th grade English is a requirement for making a valid post.

@ Luda: Cute, but why are the papers blank? Is that why he is screaming? "I GOT WHITE ON MY WHITE!"
Old 09-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
The longer you continue this the more they will feed until they consume you.

Also, I believe passing 5th grade English is a requirement for making a valid post.
lol this is a forum i dont think i need good grammar here im not writing a essay or anything. its not too important.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
yep. they have nothing else but make fun of my stuff because i get mad of all yall insulting my stuff because you think of weird reasons like
" comic about a building inspector who plays laser tag on the job? I like it."
"He stands like a dork too"
"Me too. This should be a Nickoloden cartoon!"
"yea and he forgot to hang up his laundry because it is floating in teh air"
"That guy stands like a dork"
"stiff, yellow, meh"
"oly **** did your tileset get thrown in a washer?"
"eww"
"F for effort"

all of these could have been sad as "i really dont like the stance, or "you shouldnt darken that tileset" or "i dont like the idea" but no yall have to be a bunch of idiots about it. and now ur all gonna keep on doing it just because i asked you not to. wow.
Then target them, not random bystanders in the graphics forum. You're no better than the people who insulted your work if you go off randomly insulting people because you're mad. Also, try to keep it in your own threads. If someone insults your own in your thread, confront the issue in your thread, not in another thread. It just makes you look worse.

Sadly things like this happen because there is no graphics forum moderator, and after over a year they still can't see why there needs to be one.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Then target them, not random bystanders in the graphics forum. You're no better than the people who insulted your work if you go off randomly insulting people because you're mad.
sorry i meant they not "yall" (im texan XD) and i agree. there needs to be a monitor here.