Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 06:00 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Why start ANOTHER thread?!

Use the damn search function, there is hundreds of suggestions laying around these forums.

Edit:

Make some incentives for Stefan to take the Observer mode off Zone (this will be the rebirth of Zone)

I know it's a Gold server and all, but just higher the limitations.

Such as:
-Not able to use
Certain Classes (more)
The Shop
Certain Worlds
ect
Old 05-12-2010, 06:20 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
I still like the "Win Points" idea that Tsu, (I think) came up with. I couldn't find the link but it's pretty much this -
The more games you win on any planet, the more win points you recieve. There's prizes that can only be bought from win points. Hopefully that'll keep people focused on the actual gameplay rather than laming for kills.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:27 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Make RPS, BPS, and Reapers perm again and have them rarely hosted. (Once a month, once every two months)
tbh, i'd love to be able to have an option of monthly weapon prizes, and perm prizes, of course perm would be very seldom as you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donark View Post
I still like the "Win Points" idea that Tsu, (I think) came up with. I couldn't find the link but it's pretty much this -
The more games you win on any planet, the more win points you recieve. There's prizes that can only be bought from win points. Hopefully that'll keep people focused on the actual gameplay rather than laming for kills.
make the win points give perm weapons, we could do like doubleshot as a high win-point prize, photons, ect. of course we keep the rare rare, like reapers, rps/bps, twinblades, but we could use some of the semi-rares.

just makes me wonder how hard it'd be to implement this without asking too much of Stefan.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:34 PM
StormYs will become famous soon enough
Even though u said to keep it simple I would like to see a class with unique abilities.

Not just a class that can only use some certain guns but a class that maybe is capable of assisting/ supporting in defending a base, for example being capable of making his own turrents that has a healthbar or whatever.
Anything that makes it worth fighting for base, taking a base should be more challenging.

Also, imo there are to many useless planets.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:48 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
i got more ideas and stuff to say but i stuck with some basic ones for now, will post more if anything is actually done u_u
Old 05-13-2010, 01:49 AM
"Sneaky"
alexrox222 is on a distinguished road
Make all looks and all classes available to trial accounts. I guarantee this will spike the player count. Nobody is going to buy gold simply for new looks and different classes.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:03 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
So far it seems like Crono's suggestions are the best, do you guys agree or do you feel I'm ignoring some other important ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
Why start ANOTHER thread?!
Use the damn search function, there is hundreds of suggestions laying around these forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
What do you guys want? We'll use this thread to throw out suggestions and for general discussion. After that I'll boil the best down and have a vote.
Please stay on topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
i got more ideas and stuff to say but i stuck with some basic ones for now, will post more if anything is actually done u_u
I would like to discuss any ideas you have so that when development is started we're working on the best thing first.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:14 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I would like to discuss any ideas you have so that when development is started we're working on the best thing first.
Well apart from those the next major gripes I have will be difficult to fix as it's related to the way the shops work now (monthly items) and the cash shop.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:51 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Well apart from those the next major gripes I have will be difficult to fix as it's related to the way the shops work now (monthly items) and the cash shop.
I personally have no problem with the cash shop, although there's certainly room for improvement. However, monthly purchases seem perfectly acceptable to me. What sort of improvements did you have in mind?
Old 05-13-2010, 03:18 AM
Quote:
I personally have no problem with the cash shop, although there's certainly room for improvement. However, monthly purchases seem perfectly acceptable to me. What sort of improvements did you have in mind?
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't weapons and jetpacks only last one month? If so, I don't like that. I liked it when I finally got enough money to buy the blue rifle. It was then mine. I didn't have to re-buy it every month. (of course I still don't, hehe)

The cash shop contains unbalanced weapons. There was a pistol that pretty much had an edge over every other. I wouldn't know the details, as I quit right before this was released.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:07 AM
Boom!
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't weapons and jetpacks only last one month? If so, I don't like that. I liked it when I finally got enough money to buy the blue rifle. It was then mine. I didn't have to re-buy it every month. (of course I still don't, hehe)

The cash shop contains unbalanced weapons. There was a pistol that pretty much had an edge over every other. I wouldn't know the details, as I quit right before this was released.
You should play for a few days and share any new insight you find. I'm confident I can put your suggestions to good use. Contact me through forum PM if you have any in-game requests.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:34 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Just realized that this isnt Stephen?!

Last edited by Darlene159; 05-14-2010 at 03:41 AM.. Reason: infraction
Old 05-13-2010, 01:56 PM
MrName is on a distinguished road
Zone needs a roleback or whatever they call that, Make zone how it was 6 months ago. Then start developing again, think about the updates you make.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:57 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrName View Post
Zone needs a roleback or whatever they call that, Make zone how it was 6 months ago. Then start developing again, think about the updates you make.
Roleplay

Make Zone more GK'ish where it takes time to level up.

...ohwait, that would create a Zone V2, lets take these ideas for WarZone instead
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 05-13-2010, 04:03 PM
MrName is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
Roleplay

Make Zone more GK'ish where it takes time to level up.

...ohwait, that would create a Zone V2, lets take these ideas for WarZone instead
Good idea :O Smart boy