Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Dustari
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
The Dawn of Destruction

King's Log - June 30th - The Dawn of Destruction

I awaken to the bitter taste of ashes, the sound of a groaning choir, and to a sight that will haunt my sleep for many seasons. The heart of our Kingdoms core, lies in ruin. The walls have crumbled, and the gates are shattered beyond repair.

It was in this moment, where I realized the naivety of my actions. I glance around the battlefield, seeing nothing but devastation painted on the faces of my people. Many of them completely innocent-- never experiencing the cruelty of war before.

I stumbled into core's dungeon, terrified to see if our enemies had managed to uncover the secret that the Aldeborne family has kept hidden for nearly 4000 years.

It is just as I've feared.. it's gone. The ancient map, leading to the island of the Elves have been seized. The Dark Lord Nico must be making plans to tap into ancient elven magic-- making world domination a much easier feat.

I am worried for my Pirate brethren to the South-- and must make haste through the mountains to light the warning beacon before it's too late.

Prepare yourselves heavily my dear friends. Do not repeat the mistakes of this foolish, old King.