Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
My first GFX!

I got on testbed and I noticed something, I found my very first GFX (that I actually tried on)

It's basically a heartless from kingdom hearts (Not any i've ever seen exactly, probably most close to the most basic one) but I called it a Floater.

I made this back in 2009, Try to go ez on me folks I never did entirely finish but I think it's cute.

I made it in the form of a spritesheet because back then I was a lot more into ganiing then I am now
I just wanted an anamorphic creature to play with

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:08 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
You're a gani'ers...you're your own... nightmare :o
Old 02-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
cute
Old 02-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
Not sure how to respond to that.

Old 02-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
YAAAA HEARTLESSSSSSS supacute pal
Old 02-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
I'd like to ask you guys, knowing what purpose I made it for... What else could I add to it? Also should I try to make the edges to the character smooth or leave as is? (Just the body not the hands) I like the plain simple look but at the same time I question if I should smooth it just so it looks more spherical.

Old 02-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Needs a really dark outline to stand as a sprite!
Old 02-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
Needs a really dark outline to stand as a sprite!
Personally I think it being as it is stands out if you ask me
I tried it on testbed as a quick test gani and it seemed alright, more or less asking what more should I add to it...

I've given it dagger hands, shield hands, I want something more focused towards the body that isn't the eyes! (You gotta admit dem eyes are adorable.)

Edit: I added some small stuff to it (Very cheap blush and a few mouth expressions). I even made another lil one with a bow. Going to start animating a couple of these into gifs.

Last edited by Fulg0reSama; 02-02-2011 at 02:58 PM..
Old 02-02-2011, 08:14 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Not sure how to respond to that.
That is something that would make the one tasked with doing ganis for it cringe (not because of the content or anything, but it's a ton of sprites man).

Since you're the one who makes ganis, you are the very bane of your own existence.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:23 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
That is something that would make the one tasked with doing ganis for it cringe (not because of the content or anything, but it's a ton of sprites man).

Since you're the one who makes ganis, you are the very bane of your own existence.
I caught that, It's just I didn't know what to say about that exactly so I decided to just say what I thought instead

Last edited by Fulg0reSama; 02-03-2011 at 01:25 PM..
Old 02-03-2011, 01:19 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
you are ganiers you are your own nightmare

think he just mean "you gani'ers"...
Old 02-03-2011, 02:05 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
you are ganiers you are your own nightmare

think he just mean "you gani'ers"...
wut?

I said;

You are a ganiers...you are your own...nightmare
Old 02-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Well I like to make ganis and apart of making them is spriting which is easy so don't get how I'm my own nightmare exactly
Anyways, I still have to fix up the sprite sheet format itself, since then I've created claws for the lil beast, I need to create a scary mouth expression now.

Old 02-03-2011, 02:09 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
o ok because that makes sense ಠ_ಠ
Old 02-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
o ok because that makes sense ಠ_ಠ
You are a levelers... so how would you... know?