Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Elaborate how they are "unballanced" then? Because I can't find any complaint threads even as far back as 2009 where people complained the weapons are unballanced..

Yeah, I know it's gonna be iZone.
The community died a long time ago, that didn't stop management from adding 500 overpowered weapons and changing weapon stats on weapons that were already balanced (You can thank Pez for that one)
Old 12-28-2012, 09:30 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
The community died a long time ago, that didn't stop management from adding 500 overpowered weapons and changing weapon stats on weapons that were already balanced (You can thank Pez for that one)
So your basically saying, the community died.. but not because of OP weapons.. then since it died they added them.. because that makes logical sense.. lol don't blame OP weapons that no one has *****ed about but you for the fall of the server.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:10 PM
Führer Glazey
The community Zone had died a long time ago, before the server died but between those two periods it didn't stop management from adding more weapons causing further imbalance along with changing the stats on older weapons.

The fall of server was because of tighter restrictions that were put in place, those were lifted not even a year ago. Damage was irreversible, especially if you add in all the new overpowered weapons with stats being changed on older weapons. So go ahead, talk like you know something. *****.

Last edited by dude2020; 12-28-2012 at 10:36 PM..
Old 12-29-2012, 12:18 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
The community Zone had died a long time ago, before the server died but between those two periods it didn't stop management from adding more weapons causing further imbalance along with changing the stats on older weapons.

The fall of server was because of tighter restrictions that were put in place, those were lifted not even a year ago. Damage was irreversible, especially if you add in all the new overpowered weapons with stats being changed on older weapons. So go ahead, talk like you know something. *****.
You say all of that because you think I am new to graal. I have been playing since 2002.. and yes I did play zone.. not nearly as much as my brother for example.. i know what goes on on most the servers.. dont treat me like an idiot. when you grow up we can continue this conversation but untill then you might want to get your mommies premission to play graal since you dont seem mature enough
Old 12-29-2012, 01:00 AM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
You say all of that because you think I am new to graal. I have been playing since 2002.. and yes I did play zone.. not nearly as much as my brother for example.. i know what goes on on most the servers.. dont treat me like an idiot. when you grow up we can continue this conversation but untill then you might want to get your mommies premission to play graal since you dont seem mature enough
Quote:
So your basically saying, the community died.. but not because of OP weapons.. then since it died they added them.. because that makes logical sense.. lol don't blame OP weapons that no one has *****ed about but you for the fall of the server.
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about because I've just had to explain my point twice to get it through to you.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:14 AM
mewtoo18 is on a distinguished road
I'm actually excited about the new zone. Can't wait to see how it turns out for PC.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:32 AM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptarKingOfTheOZone View Post
yet to find another game with the same fighting style as zone, using mouse to aim and shoot is completely different from the original fighting method on zone.

at the beginning, there was no way to gain an unfair advantage over another player, skill would always prevail, but balance went down the drain and became an unimportant afterthought.

it also felt like a little village, everyone knew eachother, there was a sort of hierarchy of skill in zone within itself where anyone and everyone could be challenged for their place.
what you're explaining is era, come play era. takes more skill than zone and its a similar play style
Old 12-29-2012, 01:40 AM
Führer Glazey
You just think Era takes more skill cause you sucked at Zone lul.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:45 AM
dusk
Quote:
You just think Era takes more skill cause you sucked at Zone lul.
u were ez
Old 12-29-2012, 02:19 AM
Führer Glazey
pls i beat u flawless
Old 12-29-2012, 02:22 AM
dbug will become famous soon enough
the only skill era takes is walking 2 tiles without being shot by some random person stalking you.. on zone i can walk everywhere and not get shot by the npc server.. because thats my only competition LOL
Old 12-29-2012, 05:11 AM
dusk
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbug View Post
the only skill era takes is walking 2 tiles without being shot by some random person stalking you.. on zone i can walk everywhere and not get shot by the npc server.. because thats my only competition LOL
get a gun and kill the person stalking you
Old 12-30-2012, 07:20 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Zone will be released some things here in the very near future, stay tuned !
Old 12-31-2012, 05:27 AM
Known as XENA*
Phorcys will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Phorcys
Cool

Peace & Love

Old 01-01-2013, 06:35 PM
bahamutstevetff
ReptarKingOfTheOZone will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Agreed, shooting is changed.. Minor update IMO
wrong, the entire style of play was based around zones shooting style, when mouse click was released, old faces hated it because changed the way people fought against eachother, mouse to shoot is fine in itself, but zones way of shooting was different, more skill based and appealed to the few of us.

Quote:
So your saying PC Zone killed PC Zone?
sort of, PC zone was dying long ago, changes implemented in it ruined the feel of zone, newer weapons tipped the balance and where accessible through cash shops making it feel like pay to win, trials where restricted far too much eventually too.

Quote:
iZone still has a small community averaging about 50-90 players during non-peak hours and about 120-150 ish around peak.. Showing a downward trend in playercount over the last week or so. And the only thing that does not look like zone.. is the drop ship, and the use of classic bodies over human2 bodies... not sure about the maps themselves maybe they changed. I really only played zone for pc the first few weeks it was released. but the tileset is still zone tileset for the maps.. yeah the GUI may look different on iZone but it has been yet to be stated if they have a divide in scripts used for pc and those for iphone for all we know when iZone hits pc it could look more like pc zone then the current iZone.. we just don't know yet no information has been released..

The benefits to iZone becomming a p server is that currently the 2 gold servers zone and gk have dropped from 60-80+ players each to about 20 players total.. so ofcourse now that there is no extra revune created by gold subscribers the obvious answer is to tax everyone for gold.. but with iZone being a pc server.. its already gold and gives you high incentive to actually purchase gold to play a server with alot of players on it (potentially).. this may act in our favors and may ease the need to restrict players from the player world tabs from harsh restrictions.. i can't say for sure but it makes alot more sense then some of the other theories others have come up with about eurocenter hating graal... lets just sit back and see what happens before we bash it so hard?
like i said, izone itself looks fine, it just isnt zone and will not be likely to attract any of the old zone players back. But if it makes money and new players i dont see why anyone should care, most of us gave up on zone long ago.