Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-03-2011, 11:49 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
There should be a random chance (maybe 0.005%) to get struck by lightning.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:57 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
There should be a random chance (maybe 0.005%) to get struck by lightning.
Maybe
Old 06-04-2011, 01:23 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
The weather system seems quite nice
Old 06-04-2011, 05:56 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
That's what I want to do, but I'm not quite sure if it'll work out. Photoshop just tends to be good at creating tileable cloud images, even though they don't really look like clouds... I will be playing around with some settings a bit, see if I can get this mess separated. If that doesn't work out, Nitron will have to create something manually I'm not good at that stuff.
Exactly. So take what you have now and edit it instead of trying to do a tileable image from scratch Or post it here and I'll try to edit it.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:19 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I gave it a try. Hop on and tell me what you think. Although, to be honest, I liked it more before..
Old 06-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I gave it a try. Hop on and tell me what you think. Although, to be honest, I liked it more before..
Hmm. Post the original(before you edited) here and I'll take a stab at it.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:26 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Hmm. Post the original(before you edited) here and I'll take a stab at it.
I didn't upload the edited version, I've created a new one. Editing the old one just showed me that it wasn't quite suitable for the job because it had mostly strange shapes What bothers me is that the old overlay just added some atmosphere, and the one currently uploaded one does have seperate clouds, but looks somewhat strange because there's nothing inbetween. I'm okay with how it turned out, basically, but how it looks on the server doesn't make me particularly happy.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Recorded just 4 u.

Old 06-04-2011, 05:06 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Thanks, I guess. That's the stuff you can only get by doing it manually from scratch though, so I'll need help from Nitron
Old 06-04-2011, 08:20 PM
MennoMax
krossi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to krossi
:d yay atlantis is back! And its more zelda style than before!!!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
The weather looks nice, btw you should change the display image on the F8 menu!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:56 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
The weather looks nice, btw you should change the display image on the F8 menu!
Yup. Still need to contact Stefan about it.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:51 AM
Lourne is on a distinguished road
Any updates in the last couple weeks? This has the potential to be an amazing classic-type server. Would love to hear how things are progressing if there is any news to share!
Old 06-22-2011, 12:57 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Working on the start screen, tutorial and first little "dungeon" right now. Should be ready soon
Old 06-29-2011, 05:06 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I logged on a few nights ago and I liked what I seen system wise but I was very disappointed with the reuse of older levels. The levels are seriously dated, and poor quality even in it's time. I expected to see something different, the systems were so nice .