Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 03:12 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Invader X bugs...

Sometimes my primary lasers stop working (the little ones) randomly, don't know why.

Also are the homing missles in level 6 or so supposed to kill you in one hit? They're quite lame and hard to kill if your ship doesn't have homing missiles.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:19 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Sometimes my primary lasers stop working (the little ones) randomly, don't know why.

Also are the homing missles in level 6 or so supposed to kill you in one hit? They're quite lame and hard to kill if your ship doesn't have homing missiles.
They have a minimum distance...in that level i just super-laser the crap out of the 4 ships which drop the homing missiles. When the missiles get close, move over and they eventually blow up.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:47 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
They have a minimum distance...in that level i just super-laser the crap out of the 4 ships which drop the homing missiles. When the missiles get close, move over and they eventually blow up.
I do and then get cornered

But my problem is still there which is my primary lasers randomly just stop working for the rest of the game. I have to restart it for them to work again.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:15 PM
XhiddentruthX
Delta2004 is on a distinguished road
I have the same problems.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Ruler of the graalaxy
JkWhoSaysNi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JkWhoSaysNi
Same, and I can't get past the missiles.
The fire rate of the enemy missiles makes it impossible to get the ships firing them without getting hit.

Coming soon (Hopefully:P)
Old 07-17-2007, 08:44 PM
XhiddentruthX
Delta2004 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JkWhoSaysNi View Post
Same, and I can't get past the missiles.
The fire rate of the enemy missiles makes it impossible to get the ships firing them without getting hit.
The missles are easy for me o.o On stage 6, I start with the more powerful laser, and then finish with the regular laser.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Problems still not fixed. :[
Old 07-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Varia Developer
Angel_Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angel_Light Send a message via MSN to Angel_Light
You need to recharge your primary lasers with some powerup I believe
Old 08-18-2007, 01:04 AM
Still not fixed. No, Angel it just randomly disappears (your ctrl ones)
Old 08-18-2007, 01:32 PM
My empire of dirt
I think I found the problem. It seems your fire rate reverts to 0 for some reason. I found this out since I couldn't shoot until I picked up a 'f' powerup. Afterwards, I could only do single shots regardless of the fact i was doing 3 earlier.

This also caused my last death though I did get high score. I could only use the spacebar laser

Last edited by Twinny; 08-18-2007 at 01:48 PM..
Old 08-18-2007, 02:47 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Hmmm the laser needs to be recharded. the problem with the normal shots also happened to me, I can check what the problem for that is.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:22 AM
My empire of dirt
A quick fix to give a firerate of 2 when it's 0 at the start of each stage would be nice . 7090 is a nice score considering my fire rate turned 0 at stage 5 but I would much prefer being able to keep going.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The problem is that shots are not removed correctly when you finish a stage, will try to fix that.