Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-31-2007, 05:54 AM
Registered Omega
killerogue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to killerogue Send a message via MSN to killerogue
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Elk, you may have been provoked in this thread, though saying you're insulted by having your art compared to my own is a bit provoking in itself... a lot of times you aren't provoked at all.

Anyways, some GUI I did that never got put to use, window gui for note. I had no idea what the blacked out buttons were for so I just ignored them.
(PS. can one of the mods rename this thread to 'free graphics' please?)
! Hey! Those look familiar!

REMEMBER, IF YOU REP ME, LEAVE A NAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter View Post
Graal admins don't die. They go to hell and regroup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:34 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm I'm trying out for a job on a desert(or dessert, w/e is the landscape spelling) server as a LAT and I would love some des(s)ert dungeon tiles, if you do make them thanks, and wish me luck on the Tryout, if you don't help me, THEN FU-*looks at rest of thread* wow man, these are awesome, thanks for all these wonderful tiles, you rock!

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 05-31-2007, 02:22 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Um, these are for servers to use, not to be used as your own work to get a job on a server.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:22 PM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Dungeon tiles, I think. They were supposed to be, but I think they're a bit too bright. Maybe I'll run them through some desat/brightness stuff later, and add some dungeon-y stuff.
They kinda look like basement or sewer ones with that contrast of gray.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:55 AM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
:o small update(since I've been working on 2k1, not much stuff I get to throw away).
Anyways, a water tile I just did for fun, and the floor boards I forgot to post earlier that goes with the interior tiles, oh and the pillars as well.
Attached Images

Old 06-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Why don't you start a collab for a replacement tileset everyone can use for his server? Would be a great help for server which lack gfx.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:15 PM
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Shakram is on a distinguished road

muh
Old 06-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Those look nice. But I notice that those style of walls really are the trend these days...anyone knows why?there not that nice...
Old 06-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
Those look nice. But I notice that those style of walls really are the trend these days...anyone knows why?there not that nice...
I like it, just corners are missing now.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:58 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
I like it, just corners are missing now.
I didn't say that I didn't like them...its just that there not 10/10....more of a 7/10
Old 06-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Classic Developer
Grey will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Grey
Quote:
Personally I can't use top down views for walls anymore, it doesn't look right if you compare them to every other tile in the level usually (except flooring obviously)

But the tiles and graphics look nice and it's always admirable to see people helping others by offer their work for use.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Quote:
What walls? I did a lot of walls in this thread, but if you mean the house walls, I guess that's because when I was doing it I was 'remaking' the Graal/Zelda tiles, as in taking the tiles and making something of the similar style, but completely new.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:49 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Hm well then you did a great job But im not really a fan of the top down view that Graal uses....I'd rather have the Valikorlia inside styles
Old 06-21-2007, 09:54 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon

(I can't quote attachments or use [attachment] anymore?)

I would like to use some or all of these for my server Atexia. It all just comprises of icons and tiles really though and is a rather different theme then most servers. I'm sure who ever is using these won't have a problem with me using them too, right?
Old 06-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Knock yourself out. They're up for the grabs, and it's not first come first serve. If someone uses these graphics and doesn't like the fact another server is using them, they may as well remove them as that's just too bad. Thanks for the notice though, be nice to see who is actually using them.