Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic Bugs and suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 08:51 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Chat System

Okay, here is what I've been hearing from the few people who've been playing Classic recently.
  • There should be a filter or tabs to separate 'toall' and 'toguild' messages.
  • There needs to be a way to copy/paste text from the chat box.
  • Mass messaging needs to be displayed on the minimap, as well as toguild messages if no filter/tab method is applied.
  • Clicking on a player's name in the chat box should always bring up a PM window (like it does for incoming PMs).
  • Complete customization of the chat box (alpha, color values, size and position on screen.

I will update the list as I get more input.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
The whole thing is just stupid and ugly.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:06 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
Agreed.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:55 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
I'd like to get my guild messages still in the playerlist so I could opt out of not using the chat box.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:22 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
  • Mass messaging needs to be displayed on the minimap, as well as toguild messages if no filter/tab method is applied.
  • Clicking on a player's name in the chat box should always bring up a PM window (like it does for incoming PMs).
Late I know but clickable PM bubbles are now displayed on the minimap + bigmap, aswell as selected player + your own nickname displayed on the bigmap.
As for clicking a players name to open a PM window within the chat box, this has always been possible to do by clicking the bubble icon left of their name.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:46 AM
100 IFP and runnin'
Nabru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Nabru
Quote:
qft
Old 12-21-2011, 05:03 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabru View Post
qft
And what am I supposed to gather from that in order to change it?
It would be like me replying to that with "Your posts are stupid".

Regarding customisation it is already possible to change the transparency within the bottom right options button, the top edge of the window can also be dragged upwards to increase the height. I can look into changing the position on the screen, but I imagine changing the colour would be more complicated due to the window using a .wba GUI style.

Last edited by ffcmike; 12-21-2011 at 06:02 AM..