Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
graal webmaster email bug

hello!

i recently attempted to submit a complaint regarding the forum moderation by clicking 'contact us' at the bottom of the page, however after i submitted the email detailing all of my grievances regarding the forum moderation, i immediately received a response saying:

Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

please can this be fixed so i can submit my complaint regarding the forum moderation

thank you!

Last edited by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur; 06-07-2014 at 11:11 PM..
Old 06-08-2014, 02:35 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Only support I know of right now is http://support.toonslab.com
However, I have not been told anything of this support, so I don't know if there is a section for the forums.
I will contact Stefan and unixmad and find out.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
hello!

there is not a section for the forums on the new support center like there was on the old one, the closest department would be 'general'

still the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page should probably be fixed regardless
Old 07-27-2014, 11:12 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
hello!

the email address within 'contact us' is still invalid
Old 08-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur View Post
hello!

there is not a section for the forums on the new support center like there was on the old one, the closest department would be 'general'

still the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page should probably be fixed regardless
Yeah but also the graal bible needs fixed. It's way outdated saying stuff like trial accounts all get reset every time they logon. And the website needs fixed because of being very fragmented. The forums need updated too.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
i dont think anyone uses the graal bible anymore other than for looking up script documentation for things that were added to older client/server versions ages ago
Old 08-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
You can actually email straight to [email protected]
He usually reads every email.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-02-2014, 01:53 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakov_the_Jakovasaur View Post
i dont think anyone uses the graal bible anymore other than for looking up script documentation for things that were added to older client/server versions ages ago
Obviously I did =p And yeah mainly scripting but also it has some great info for serveroptions, and other documentation. But a lot of it needs updated. Personally I think they should be documenting GS3 on it ASAP. Also I live in EST timezone and for the forum to display my time correctly it has to say GMT + 0... which is not my timezone.. can someone explain WHY ?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
You can actually email straight to [email protected]
He usually reads every email.
Are you mad man? Shouldn't bother that man hes busy. Doesn't he have another company too?
Old 08-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
gs3 was created by an individual for the purposes of said individual

and that ladies and gentleman, is a fact!
Old 08-02-2014, 12:11 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Obviously I did =p And yeah mainly scripting but also it has some great info for serveroptions, and other documentation. But a lot of it needs updated. Personally I think they should be documenting GS3 on it ASAP.
The main problem with the Graal Bible has always been that you are required to have Gold subscription to edit pages which is largely counter productive as you are paying to put in hours work documenting the game which will undoubtedly benefit not just from your money but also your hard work.

I'm not 100% sure if gold is still required because I got the restriction remove from my account when I was in the GNT but if it still requires gold then it'll be hard to motivate anyone to edit the wiki at all.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:17 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
The main problem with the Graal Bible has always been that you are required to have Gold subscription to edit pages which is largely counter productive as you are paying to put in hours work documenting the game which will undoubtedly benefit not just from your money but also your hard work.

I'm not 100% sure if gold is still required because I got the restriction remove from my account when I was in the GNT but if it still requires gold then it'll be hard to motivate anyone to edit the wiki at all.
Wait, what? Can anyone with gold make changes? If so I might go pay for some gold for a bunch of people and we can just go edit crazy with documentation.. :o
Old 08-04-2014, 04:12 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post

+1, I contributed a few changes to the scripting documentation (including my favorite page!) but many times I couldn't because I didn't have gold. The wiki had a lot of useful content and I frequently consulted it, but it was hard to keep it up-to-date when most of the few active scripters weren't able to contribute to it.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:00 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Wait, what? Can anyone with gold make changes? If so I might go pay for some gold for a bunch of people and we can just go edit crazy with documentation.. :o
Yes, If you have a gold subscription you just need to login to the Graal Bible with your graal username/password and you can edit pages. Just keep in mind that you have to enter your username starting with a capital letter even if your account name doesn't. For example, I have to login to the wiki as Cyan3 and not cyan3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
+1, I contributed a few changes to the scripting documentation (including my favorite page!) but many times I couldn't because I didn't have gold. The wiki had a lot of useful content and I frequently consulted it, but it was hard to keep it up-to-date when most of the few active scripters weren't able to contribute to it.
It would be nice to finally get the restriction removed but I'm doubtful that will ever happen.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Banned
Well my account is Graal716137.. it already starts with a capital letter. Maybe it would be cheaper if someone who has gold could upload for others? If not I may be willing to buy gold for anyone willing to help update it. As long as the content isn't negative towards graal or its owners such as calling them greedy or unwilling or any of that. It's really a great resource and I use it alot. All of us that use it appreciate the time those who have contributed to it have spent. Is there anything else we need to do to update it? I'm not really familiar with how the process works to be quite honest.

Wow i never seen that favorite page. That's actually cool. Tho i wish it linked to wiki pages with the info instead of forum posts. I'll have to see if i can contribute anything in the near future.

Last edited by scriptless; 08-04-2014 at 06:47 PM..
Old 08-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Well my account is Graal716137.. it already starts with a capital letter. Maybe it would be cheaper if someone who has gold could upload for others? If not I may be willing to buy gold for anyone willing to help update it. As long as the content isn't negative towards graal or its owners such as calling them greedy or unwilling or any of that. It's really a great resource and I use it alot. All of us that use it appreciate the time those who have contributed to it have spent. Is there anything else we need to do to update it? I'm not really familiar with how the process works to be quite honest.
Not really, you can just login and start editing pages. The only major rule you need to follow is making sure you apply a relevant category to every new page you create. In the past almost none of the pages had a category and it was extremely hard to find relevant information before me and Supernanny categorised the whole wiki into either a category or subcategory of the Table Of Contents. It might also be worth checking the Articles needing expansion and Articles under construction categories as those pages have been tagged as either needing an update or were in the middle of creation.