Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Tad bit laggy but I'll take anything that makes gangs more active. -- It's been off the chain lately..All we need is some incentives and things to spend points on etc and gangs will be well rounded.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 01-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Freedom is not free
The_Federov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
i hope it was consensual
ahahaha +1 rep laughed my ass off

and for the points, Tim, I still get 1 point no matter what :/
Old 01-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Really, I thought the point of raiding was to take over the base and defend it.

You're welcome, I actually meant to change that a while ago. I got side tracked.
by defensive playstyle i mean that it's easy to back out of a fight in a gang base, whilst running shouldn't be an option or atleast should be some sort of challenge, atm it's way too easy to run if u have a lw pot (any decent player uses a lw pot)
i agree with take, the bases should have a main level (big but not huge like it is atm) and an elevator which brings to sewers+1/2 heal rooms
i also dislike the fact that u can heal in the same room where chest is, that makes it very easy to defend if there r 3-4 of you
natchez stfu plz, im not bashing at tim im only trying to help him realise that gang bases can be improved
Old 01-17-2012, 12:42 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
natchez stfu plz, im not bashing at tim im only trying to help him realise that gang bases can be improved
Maybe if he could read what you type in the first place, you just might see the changes you want. LOLNOPUDUM
Old 01-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Lv
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
I do agree, put the beds on a different floor of the building like from back in the old days.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:26 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Maybe if he could read what you type in the first place, you just might see the changes you want. LOLNOPUDUM
there should be a minimum age to be able to post on forums
Old 01-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
there should be a minimum age to be able to post on forums
Why would you want that?

You wouldn't be able to post yourself
Old 01-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Why would you want that?

You wouldn't be able to post yourself
i dnt like to repeat myself, but in 7years of era i never recall seeing u online, y r u always posting on era forums? do u get paid for doing so or do u simply have nothing more interesting to do?
Old 01-17-2012, 10:57 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Let's get back on topic, I don't see why the mini map should be disabled. If you feel differently, let me know. Although I do think the mini map should disappear when the power is out.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:24 AM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
i dnt like to repeat myself, but in 7years of era i never recall seeing u online, y r u always posting on era forums? do u get paid for doing so or do u simply have nothing more interesting to do?
y r u always avoiding points nd jst callin ppl n00bs? Probably because I'm not poor and actually have better games to play :-D

Quote:
Let's get back on topic, I don't see why the mini map should be disabled. If you feel differently, let me know. Although I do think the mini map should disappear when the power is out.
but....
Old 01-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Era since 2005
Quote:
a minimap isnt needed simply cuz u should be able to see the whole level of a gang base (or almost all of it) as you enter the base. this is obviuously not the case since the main level of old bh base is un-necessarily huge
Old 01-18-2012, 09:45 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
a minimap isnt needed simply cuz u should be able to see the whole level of a gang base (or almost all of it) as you enter the base. this is obviuously not the case since the main level of old bh base is un-necessarily huge
Well if that's what you really want, you could just go sit in the elevator and lame people. There's no mini map in there, I promise.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:47 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Well if that's what you really want, you could just go sit in the elevator and lame people. There's no mini map in there, I promise.
Some players dare to set foot in there though. In fear of getting lost because of no map.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Era since 2005
Quote:
lol
Old 01-18-2012, 10:23 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Although I do think the mini map should disappear when the power is out.
I don't see how this makes sense other than not wanting people to see in the dark.

Perhaps if it was something controlled by the power, say instead of the mini-map you had a radar assembly (instead of being able to track players everywhere, by name) that would bleep player locations every second or so, green dots being allies and red being enemies, this radar could have a limited range as-well dependent on your current location in the base/on the map. (Base owners could have a full map range as another little bonus, allowing for better defense.)

Then it would make sense (logically) that if the power goes out it could be disrupted and get static-ed/flash off and on, or even display false information (ex. all the dots could be green, despite some being enemies, etc).