Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 10:55 PM
Knightress is on a distinguished road
Players vs Staff

I for one had been looking forward to changes for Era. Unfortunately Era got more than was bargained for imo. There has been even MORE staff abuse, staff on trial accts allowed to stay as staff, more swearing/obscene/racial references and what is being done? They are given "One more chance" eight chances later... Era items being added to the Graal shop so that PLAYERS have to buy with usd to pay for said staff to play around and abuse players rather than work on finishing the dev server and providing Era with reasonable upgrades and fun! That's right, players are being made to pay for dev time via the graal shop... I am disgusted with what is happening and the staff behaviors. I know, I know you all have an opinion and I'm sure there are a lot of sh*t-talkers who will post *Don't like it, leave* and my response is: Cya... I'm tired of logging on trying to find some enjoyment and the only enjoyment for the day is taking screenshots of the abuse (Besides a FEW choice friends).
Since when is it Players vs Staff? Aren't staff here to serve players, not the other way around?!?! Staff are SUPPOSED to HELP players, not abuse the sh*t out of them...
Old 12-30-2011, 11:20 PM
Lv
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
What items in the graal shop? LW / workers / VT pots? X-mas guitar and X-Mas bells?

Those are the only ones I know of, and its easy enough to just buy them off another player..

Also not sure if you know this or not, but staff do not get paid 99% of the time, only rarely have I seen management offer cash for dev staff.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Where is this abuse?
Love to see the SS's.

If you recall, our past managers included Chris Vimes and Vulcan...
Really, gotten worse you say?
Old 12-31-2011, 12:04 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I've already talked with them about these issues. I've made some updates to the staff tools as well. If you have any more issues feel free to contact me in game or use the support center.

Sorry for the inconvenience.