Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2003, 12:18 AM
Moblojoe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Moblojoe
LordCG Fired for nothing?

Earlier I recieved an im from LordCG and he was complaining how Tseng fired and banned him. But why?

LordCG told me that the reason why he was banned was because he Attacked Tseng and his Guild/gang on Era. o.O

Tseng's excuse was that he's been harassing him and he's never on to recieve projects (Which is Bullsh*t, LordCG is on almost everytime I am)

But yeah here's the log,
Quote:
You (6/30/03 8:31:19 PM):

Whats your problem? You have no reason for removing me from bomy moon
staff.

---
Opposite (6/30/03 8:31:31 PM):

I can mind my own ****ing business, eh?

---
You (6/30/03 8:33:26 PM):

Oh you're gone, im talking to stefan in about 30 seconds for your bull****. You
fired me for no apparent reason. The only reason you did it is because of
Era.
Because I was globally banned? Is that it? Well im being unbanned tonight
whenever lyndzey logs on, we already talked. She thought tony vermes (me)
and lordcg (me) were sharing an account. But we're the same ****ing person

---
Opposite (6/30/03 8:34:16 PM):

I said nothing, and received a comment like that -> I don't want you working at
my server. Besides, you never were online to receive projects.

---
You (6/30/03 8:36:25 PM):

I finished a project that moblojoe gave to me. Im on RC every single
day. You're making up excuses is all youre doing. I've been working online,
and have CONTINUALLY asked for projects and you havent gave me one,
.Ive been told me to wait it out until the server gets fixed up for me to
continue my work. You have no business telling me im not online for projects.
You sit your ass on era abusing your global RC all day. You just wish you
were era staff, you dont help ANY other servers
Well isn't that uh.. Not legal? To ban/fire someone for something that happened on another server? Btw I still want to know who Stefan decided on being the official manager? I haven't heard anything from Stefan since the last time I was on rc and everyone was discussing with stefan who they wanted manager to be. My vote has changed from that time if he's still deciding, I definately don't want tseng to be manager =/

(I might get fired for saying that but oh well, It'll only prove the fact that tseng can't handle my honest oppinion)
Old 07-04-2003, 12:24 AM
where da wmdz at
Neonight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neonight
Re: LordCG Fired for nothing?

Quote:
Originally posted by Moblojoe
Earlier I recieved an im from LordCG and he was complaining how Tseng fired and banned him. But why?

LordCG told me that the reason why he was banned was because he Attacked Tseng and his Guild/gang on Era. o.O

Tseng's excuse was that he's been harassing him and he's never on to recieve projects (Which is Bullsh*t, LordCG is on almost everytime I am)

But yeah here's the log,

Well isn't that uh.. Not legal? To ban/fire someone for something that happened on another server? Btw I still want to know who Stefan decided on being the official manager? I haven't heard anything from Stefan since the last time I was on rc and everyone was discussing with stefan who they wanted manager to be. My vote has changed from that time if he's still deciding, I definately don't want tseng to be manager =/

(I might get fired for saying that but oh well, It'll only prove the fact that tseng can't handle my honest oppinion)
I don't believe anyone wants Tseng to be manager. He, in my eyes, is a very ****y (kawky... Stupid censorship) bastard and believes he is the big man on campus. ;\
Old 07-04-2003, 12:33 AM
Banned
Golbez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Golbez Send a message via Yahoo to Golbez
Tony Vermes is Exgear the CC Fruader

Quote:
JK01028 (8:57:23 PM): on era
JK01028 (8:57:26 PM): police chief
JK01028 (8:57:38 PM): :-)
GraalGolbez (8:58:29 PM): ur Tony
GraalGolbez (8:58:31 PM): =-O
JK01028 (8:58:35 PM): yeah
GraalGolbez (8:58:45 PM): rp
GraalGolbez (8:58:47 PM): ing
GraalGolbez (8:58:48 PM): brb
JK01028 (8:58:58 PM): what rping me?
GraalGolbez (9:08:48 PM): Aliens
GraalGolbez (9:08:49 PM): :P
JK01028 (9:09:00 PM): x.x
JK01028 signed off at 9:18:35 PM.
JK01028 signed on at 9:23:53 PM.
JK01028 signed off at 9:33:35 PM.
You can ask anyone from when I worked on Bravo thats Exgear's s/n. At the time Tony Vermes was Era Police Chief.

This gives Tseng enough reason to fire him, it s clear that he didnt want Exgear paying for his staffs accounts then they get banned 1-2 weeks later. (Heck I would get really mad if that happened to me if I was Manager) Tseng has a right to remove him since he is a CC Fruader and was caught 3 times doing it
And if your globaly banned wouldnt that be ban invasion? Mybe Tseng doesnt want to get in trouble for allowing him to ban invaid?

Last edited by Golbez; 07-04-2003 at 12:46 AM..
Old 07-04-2003, 12:49 AM
Curtis told me to post this for him;
Quote:
Golbez, thats the biggest load of crap ive ever heard in my life. You know thats not me, you already accused me of that one era. Anyone who knows me knows that I would never do that, and woulnd't have the need to do that. My account was globally banned because lyndzey thought that Tony Vermes (My Era Name) and LordCG (My name on other servers) were sharing an account, but thats been settled.

You can check the IP on my old account, or my new p2p, and see that its the same. Also check the accounts that you claim ive "CC Frauded" and you'll see that thats not my IP. I haven't even got the slightest clue how to CC fraud much less would I x.x.....

And another thing, Tseng needs to be removed from global staff AND from bomy moon. He's a dictator, and prances around like he owns graal. I'm tired of him thinking hes better than everyone else, and firing or banning anyone who doesnt suck his tit and think he's just fine and dandy. He fired me for no reason, other than that I made him mad on Era. I'm online WAY too much EVERY day. about 11 hours.... 0.o. I finished huge projects, and hes got no room to talk. He sits on era and pretends hes staff there, adding new things and taking over businesses. He needs to wake up and realise what his job is. His job is to HELP -all- Playerworlds, not sit on era and add weapons to himself pretending he's staff. 0.o If anyone wants to contact me, email me at [email protected]. Thanks - LordCG
Old 07-04-2003, 01:11 AM
Banned
Quote:
Quote:
Golbez, thats the biggest load of crap ive ever heard in my life. You know thats not me, you already accused me of that one era. Anyone who knows me knows that I would never do that, and woulnd't have the need to do that. My account was globally banned because lyndzey thought that Tony Vermes (My Era Name) and LordCG (My name on other servers) were sharing an account, but thats been settled.

You can check the IP on my old account, or my new p2p, and see that its the same. Also check the accounts that you claim ive "CC Frauded" and you'll see that thats not my IP. I haven't even got the slightest clue how to CC fraud much less would I x.x.....

And another thing, Tseng needs to be removed from global staff AND from bomy moon. He's a dictator, and prances around like he owns graal. I'm tired of him thinking hes better than everyone else, and firing or banning anyone who doesnt suck his tit and think he's just fine and dandy. He fired me for no reason, other than that I made him mad on Era. I'm online WAY too much EVERY day. about 11 hours.... 0.o. I finished huge projects, and hes got no room to talk. He sits on era and pretends hes staff there, adding new things and taking over businesses. He needs to wake up and realise what his job is. His job is to HELP -all- Playerworlds, not sit on era and add weapons to himself pretending he's staff. 0.o If anyone wants to contact me, email me at [email protected]. Thanks - LordCG
So your saying your not Tony but yet your posting for him, isnt the illigal in its own ways? And looking at the way Tony was talking to Tseng I wouldnt even image what he was like with RC. I havent seen Exgear on AIM in awhile ether, mybe because he is on Tony's s/n? And I remeber even seeing Exgear on your account so dont even lie If you were globaly banned im sure Lyndzey had a good enough reason to do it, she isnt a ***** you know. Its not like she heres people saying HE SHARES AN ACCOUNT and she globaly bans it for no reason, she probaly saw it her self. If you want this solved before you unglobaly ban it open his attributes on Era and compare it to DarkExgear's on Cynical. They should be the same IP.

Witch would mean Tony was ether hacked (and still is but he doesnt know it) or he shared accounts. Or he was Exgear him self.
Old 07-04-2003, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Golbez

So your saying your not Tony but yet your posting for him, isnt the illigal in its own ways?[/B][/QUOTE]
I don't see how it would be illegal for me to post for him as long as it isn't him on my forum account posting. =/
Old 07-04-2003, 05:08 AM
Aliendude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aliendude
Quote:

I don't see how it would be illegal for me to post for him as long as it isn't him on my forum account posting. =/
Because some people used to post for each other alot, so it was pretty much like they had their own forum account.

Anyways, I don't think LordCG should be staff if he acts like that in the first place.. I'm with Tseng no matter what the reason is for firing him.
Old 07-04-2003, 05:19 AM
Down with GK Corruption
TripleE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
posting for otehrs is illigal
Old 07-04-2003, 06:07 AM
Banned
It also beats the perpose of buying a gold account :o
Old 07-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
Tseng is awesome at managing everything and is a great scripter. He deserves to remain the manager of Graal Bomy Moon and remain on the GST. LordCG's attitude and reputation alone seems to be enough for him to be black-listed e_e

Old 07-04-2003, 07:38 AM
where da wmdz at
Quote:
Originally posted by TripleE

posting for otehrs is illigal
Angel has people post for her all the time. ;\ It's only illegal to share your accounts. As long as you don't post a billion posts from them a day, I think you're safe.

Golbez, maybe you don't remember a little guy named Cymerian. He frauded credit cards and he was staff on 2k1 a while back. ;\

I think Kaimetsu should be the manager. :grin:
Old 07-04-2003, 07:52 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by Neonight

Angel has people post for her all the time. ;\ It's only illegal to share your accounts. As long as you don't post a billion posts from them a day, I think you're safe.

Golbez, maybe you don't remember a little guy named Cymerian. He frauded credit cards and he was staff on 2k1 a while back. ;\

I think Kaimetsu should be the manager. :grin:
Well Im if Tseng does get removed I agree with you Kaimetsu should be manager but all we know this guy could be a CC Fruader I saw him log on with the name DarkExgear, I was like omg your Exgear then he changed it quickly and said no he wasnt.
Old 07-04-2003, 08:35 AM
Sublime
Tseng is on a distinguished road
Hey, I saw LordCG on 2k1 RC perhaps once in the past few months since I assumed a managerial role.

He was rather inactive, and was going to be removed in the next inactive wipe (which, as coincidence has it, was scheduled for later that day).

Then, one day on Era, I had asked someone a question about Era Police, and all of a sudden LordCG tells this other person that "Tseng should mind his own f-ing business." When I asked him about this, he started insulting me, insulting my work, insulting my character - I do not tolerate this kind of negativity among staff, as it leads not only to malproductivity but also lowers server morale, which was low enough as it is from its recent past. So, his attitude only speeded up what was already a given.

And, Wyroko, LordCG claimed he had been working on "a project for you" which completely went directly against what we all had discussed about the kingdoms (He mentioned working on the old kingdoms' levels, when the general agreement among the staff, and from that, my decision to use completely new kingdoms - kingdom idea submissions will start soon; after anime expo's over I will write up the submission information). Why are you trying to circumvent my decisions/go directly against me? Oh, I remember now - You became anti-me because I didn't listen to every single impossible idea you spout off to me. And, you even wanted me to fire your co-kingdoms-admin because he disagreed with your view of how the kingdoms should work. I don't think we need two kingdom administrators anymore.
I didn't ban you, I only played a little bit with my RC.
-----
Old 07-05-2003, 10:06 PM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
I messed up x-x
Old 07-05-2003, 10:21 PM
where da wmdz at
Quote:
Originally posted by Tseng
Then, one day on Era, I had asked someone a question about Era Police, and all of a sudden LordCG tells this other person that "Tseng should mind his own f-ing business." When I asked him about this, he started insulting me, insulting my work, insulting my character - I do not tolerate this kind of negativity among staff, as it leads not only to malproductivity but also lowers server morale, which was low enough as it is from its recent past. So, his attitude only speeded up what was already a given.

Hmm... Someone talking about someone else behind their back... Reminds me of this one time in Dustari castle... :grin:

If that is how it is, I take back my comment. (The whole story; not just the only part I quoted)
Closed Thread