Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-12-2003, 10:06 PM
Prepare to be monopolized
Ghost Pirate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Moblojoe

So I'll rephrase myself; What types of Roleplay, that doesn't involve War-Related and Things already Implemented (Or things that don't need to be implemented due to the fact that they are already there), Is there for me to implement??
Kingdom Banquets
Questing
Wondering around looking for adventure
Exploring
Hunting Wild Animals
Sailing around singing old show tunes

Help fight the war on idiotism! Make your own War with IDIOTISM signature and spread the word.
Old 05-18-2003, 04:45 AM
ohay
cloudstrifevii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cloudstrifevii Send a message via MSN to cloudstrifevii
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate

Sailing around singing old show tunes
Those were the good ol' days *sighs as he remembers sailing around on the pirate ship that had some captured Dustari's in the brig*

Nick: Peg Leg
E-Mail: [email protected]
Old 05-18-2003, 05:25 PM
oldbie
brock128 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Moblojoe

Okay.. When I said Fighting I meant things War-related.
At this point in time, war is just random people swinging swords at the other side untill one side gives up. There isn't even a real way to win.
Archery Contests, Espionage, Prisoner Exchange? All these are War Related.
It's more then the s-fest that "RP"ing is right now. Now relationships Is something the players must do on their own I can't find a way to force players to 'Relate' with each other.
Yes, but you can add things that will give people more things to do. Or you can make RPing limited (like people submit a profile and stuff of their char before getting the RP tag and letting them join kingdoms)

So I'll rephrase myself; What types of Roleplay, that doesn't involve War-Related and Things already Implemented (Or things that don't need to be implemented due to the fact that they are already there), Is there for me to implement?? I gave you some. And ghostie did too. You're the staffer, and we told you what we want. Think of other ideas by yourself, we can't babysit you, to be blunt.
Old 05-18-2003, 05:50 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally posted by Spark910
Scrap role-playing, and just have fun events, quests, items, weapons, jobs. Copying 2002 wont get you players.
Neither will copying classic ^_^
Old 05-18-2003, 08:59 PM
oldbie
brock128 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Googi

Neither will copying classic ^_^
If it's better then classic. Anyway, I find the old graal to be better then anything else. And by old, I mean CLASSIC.
Old 05-21-2003, 12:31 AM
Moblojoe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Moblojoe
"At this point in time, war is just random people swinging swords at the other side untill one side gives up. There isn't even a real way to win."
That is why we must establish the Basics of Combat, Just because it isn't in order right now and that it seems like it's the only way to Roleplay, Doesn't nessecarily make it the problem. It's up to you to make the Roleplay not me, I can only add things in to spice it up a bit.

"It's more then the s-fest that "RP"ing is right now."
Roleplaying is something that the players must find on their own,
It's not up to the person in charge of the Kingdoms to create Roleplay for the players. Like I said, all we can do is spice it up a it or add in things to help make the Roleplay YOU come up with more enjoyable.

"Yes, but you can add things that will give people more things to do."
Liikkke?

"Or you can make RPing limited (like people submit a profile and stuff of their char before getting the RP tag and letting them join kingdoms)"
Other than the fact that this is a good idea, How in the hell does that 'help promote' intimate Relationships between players?

"I gave you some. And ghostie did too. You're the staffer, and we told you what we want."
You my friend are probally the most arrogant person I know. You've gave me ideas ya, but I asked for Non-combat related ideas and Every one except the non-sense Relationship idea was Combat related -_-

"Think of other ideas by yourself, we can't babysit you, to be blunt."
Well I can't when I have to deal with you guys whining about things I can't really help =/ (RP Is up to the players not me -_-)
Old 05-21-2003, 12:34 AM
Moblojoe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Moblojoe
Quote:
Originally posted by Spark910

Scrap role-playing, and just have fun events, quests, items, weapons, jobs. Copying 2002 wont get you players.
Lol 2001 was out way before 2002. Besides 2002 isn't really Roleplay, yeah it's of the RPG genre but there is no real Roleplaying on 2002.