Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-18-2003, 04:09 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally posted by Tseng

What's that popular expression?

Zionus4lyef
Well, there was once a guild called "Wizad" which had an expression "Wizad 4 lyf guy!".

The guild lasted approximately two weeks.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:02 AM
my stapler..
MrCharles will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Googi

Well, there was once a guild called "Wizad" which had an expression "Wizad 4 lyf guy!".

The guild lasted approximately two weeks.
I paid some amount of money to try and get in that. Never did.

ANyWAY. I AM JUST AS DEDICATED TO 2k1 AS GOOGI!!!!!!!!!!!!%%#&%#*%*(#%
Old 03-18-2003, 05:04 AM
koopa1128 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to koopa1128 Send a message via Yahoo to koopa1128
lol.... zionus what ever really didnt have any rps before and wasnt apart of anything thats why we didnt keep em tseng
Old 03-18-2003, 05:05 AM
Moblojoe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Moblojoe
Well I've elected Kyden to Lead Elven since He shows to be a responsible Leader. He's even planning on Revamping the Elven's Kingdom Levels instead of using the old Tyelia levels.
I know I said I'd have a public vote but I just thought Kyden would do a good job.

Anyway Inra and Senbotsu are still up for grabs and I may consider adding Zionus as one of the First new Sub Kingdoms..
But if anything Zionus will be established in the Water Kingdom Levels South of Inra Castle. (It's closed off for now) Maybe the last few remaining Survivors. (A story for it all could be thought up later)

So nominees so far are..
Googi
Geno
Cross
Dave (I nominated him =P)

Btw All other Sub kingdoms (Orc & Dark Legion) May be added in later as a sort of Arch Rival of all Major Kingdoms to help Promote RolePlay if the other 3 Kingdoms are lacking of rp.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:17 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Moblojoe
Anyway Inra and Senbotsu are still up for grabs and I may consider adding Zionus as one of the First new Sub Kingdoms..
But if anything Zionus will be established in the Water Kingdom Levels South of Inra Castle. (It's closed off for now) Maybe the last few remaining Survivors. (A story for it all could be thought up later)
You're going to destroy a kingdom, even though you origionally said that kingdoms weren't allowed to be destroyed, by making up a story
Old 03-18-2003, 05:23 AM
Quote:

You're going to destroy a kingdom, even though you origionally said that kingdoms weren't allowed to be destroyed, by making up a story
I'm revamping Newmain Roleplay, Basically Starting all over. Things are out of order. I said if you want Zionus to be brought back that's how I'll do it, I can't allow more than 3 because the same problem will happen that did last time. All the people will flock to one kingdom then another.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:31 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
I'm revamping Newmain Roleplay, Basically Starting all over. Things are out of order. I said if you want Zionus to be brought back that's how I'll do it, I can't allow more than 3 because the same problem will happen that did last time. All the people will flock to one kingdom then another.
People didn't kingdom hop because there were four kingdoms, there were four kingdoms in the old system and kingdom hopping wasn't a major problem. The reason people kingdom hopped is because new kingdoms were always being introduced.

Also, in the three-kingdom system, two allied kingdoms will just totally dominate the third one.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:41 AM
Quote:

People didn't kingdom hop because there were four kingdoms, there were four kingdoms in the old system and kingdom hopping wasn't a major problem. The reason people kingdom hopped is because new kingdoms were always being introduced.

Also, in the three-kingdom system, two allied kingdoms will just totally dominate the third one.
I'm not only talking about Kingdom Hopping, One kingdom will have the majority of the players while the other kindgoms with hardly any.

And that's not always the case googi, It really depends on the Skill of the Kingdom's people. Dark Legion and Orcs we're always known to take on many warriors from Different Kingdoms at once, Doesn't mean other kingdoms can't do the same.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:45 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
I'm not only talking about Kingdom Hopping, One kingdom will have the majority of the players while the other kindgoms with hardly any.
How is a three kingdom system supposed to stop that?

Quote:
And that's not always the case googi, It really depends on the Skill of the Kingdom's people. Dark Legion and Orcs we're always known to take on many warriors from Different Kingdoms at once, Doesn't mean other kingdoms can't do the same.
Orc and Dark Legion were a bunch of thugs. The sort of anarchist mentality of Orc/Dark Legion made it attractive to PKing types. Such a thing couldn't happen with kingdoms like Inra/Elven/Senbotsu, or even Zionus, because they can't have such a mentality.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:56 AM
Quote:

How is a three kingdom system supposed to stop that?

It's not going to really I just think 3 would be better than 4 you know? I mean I don't have to really reason with you on it, it's pretty obvious less kingdoms = more members.

Quote:

Orc and Dark Legion were a bunch of thugs. The sort of anarchist mentality of Orc/Dark Legion made it attractive to PKing types. Such a thing couldn't happen with kingdoms like Inra/Elven/Senbotsu, or even Zionus, because they can't have such a mentality.
Not really, Exlcuding DL Orc did a good job on coperating with the Other Kingdoms. DL was still pretty Unorganized at the time and that made alot of people unhappy but at least 3 of the (5?) Members knew how to Roleplay and tried their best to.
Old 03-18-2003, 06:03 AM
Banned
magicbud3344 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to magicbud3344
"elven" would have been the only kingdom i would ever consider leading,
Inra aka dustari i would never want to lead, along with senbatsu aka samurai, becuase they just don't fit my role playing style.
anyways
Good Luck Kyden :]
Old 03-18-2003, 06:05 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
It's not going to really I just think 3 would be better than 4 you know? I mean I don't have to really reason with you on it, it's pretty obvious less kingdoms = more members.
Not really. Even in the four kingdom system, it was really just a war between Dustari and Zormite. Pirate Crew was small. Samurai was all but totally dead.

Quote:
Not really, Exlcuding DL Orc did a good job on coperating with the Other Kingdoms. DL was still pretty Unorganized at the time and that made alot of people unhappy but at least 3 of the (5?) Members knew how to Roleplay and tried their best to.
Orc's mentality was anarchist really, it didn't really have any rules, no real set-up, there was no prince, no princess, no emper, no empria, not even a king or queen. Just Brad. It had extreme simplification, in RP events it was just "I'm over here, you're over there, you've got an Inra tag on, I've got an Orc tag on, I'm going to kill you." That made it very, very appealing to PKers, who were the best fighters, which is why Orc had all the "skilled members". In this system, the skilled members would be evenly distributed (which is good), but numbers would mean a great deal more.
Old 03-18-2003, 06:09 AM
Banned
magicbud3344 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to magicbud3344
i just joined orc becuase i liked the idea, i'm not nessisarly a PKer.
eventhough the style of roll playing you did was basicly what you just described.
karakaze 4 lyf
Old 03-18-2003, 05:26 PM
Sublime
Tseng is on a distinguished road
Blah. why not have two kingdoms if you're so worried about members? :-\

Regrets, regrets. But at the same time...apathy.
I didn't ban you, I only played a little bit with my RC.
-----
Old 03-18-2003, 05:52 PM
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Hmmm, Googi should certainly be a kingdom leader.
Version: 3.12
GO d+ s++:+ !a C++ UL+(UL+++)@ P+ L+(++)>+++ E---- W++@ N- !o ?K w(w--) !O !M@ !V PS- PE+ Y PGP t+ 5 X R tv(tv+) b++(b+)>b++++ DI(DI+) D-- G e->e++++ h! !r y
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------