Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 11:39 PM
Moblojoe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Moblojoe
Quote:
Originally posted by Tseng
Hey, I saw LordCG on 2k1 RC perhaps once in the past few months since I assumed a managerial role.

He was rather inactive, and was going to be removed in the next inactive wipe (which, as coincidence has it, was scheduled for later that day).

Then, one day on Era, I had asked someone a question about Era Police, and all of a sudden LordCG tells this other person that "Tseng should mind his own f-ing business." When I asked him about this, he started insulting me, insulting my work, insulting my character - I do not tolerate this kind of negativity among staff, as it leads not only to malproductivity but also lowers server morale, which was low enough as it is from its recent past. So, his attitude only speeded up what was already a given.
Well that is between you and him, I was just wondering what the real reason why he was fired.

Quote:

And, Wyroko, LordCG claimed he had been working on "a project for you" which completely went directly against what we all had discussed about the kingdoms (He mentioned working on the old kingdoms' levels, when the general agreement among the staff, and from that, my decision to use completely new kingdoms - kingdom idea submissions will start soon; after anime expo's over I will write up the submission information)
Uhh the project I had him work on WASNT kingdom levels, I had him work on the Siege System Which doesn't have anything to do with what kingdoms you want to keep on bomy moon.
Quote:

. Why are you trying to circumvent my decisions/go directly against me?
Because you are an ass who is all about you and puts a GAME over your friends. I have had Multiple people tell me that you become totally obnoxious when you take ANY Leader-like role. (Dustari on 2k2 for ex.)

Quote:
Oh, I remember now - You became anti-me because I didn't listen to every single impossible idea you spout off to me.
I became anti-you because I learned who the real tseng was.

Quote:

And, you even wanted me to fire your co-kingdoms-admin because he disagreed with your view of how the kingdoms should work.
It was true, I wanted him to be removed.. But not for that reason. Me and him just got out of a big argument over something that had nothing to do with Graal. And he also told me he came to you about getting me fired as well! But we have made up ;x.

Quote:

I don't think we need two kingdom administrators anymore.
Yeah well you only proved my point that you can't handle people's honest opinions. So you decide to act like a little kid and fire every person that hurts your feelings and instead of trying to work things out and get things straight.

Btw Jeff WAS a good manager, and imo MUCH better than you are. He considered everyone's ideas (Even if it wouldn't work out he tried to find some way it could) and was very active to boot. He just didn't have any ambition for the server. Jeff was also a nice guy and treated people FAIRLY instead of just firing every person that offends you.
Old 07-07-2003, 01:38 AM
Sublime
Tseng is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Moblojoe
stuff, and:

Btw Jeff WAS a good manager, and imo MUCH better than you are. He considered everyone's ideas (Even if it wouldn't work out he tried to find some way it could) and was very active to boot. He just didn't have any ambition for the server. Jeff was also a nice guy and treated people FAIRLY instead of just firing every person that offends you.
Oh, and your wishy-washy words will convince everyone that your opinion has some value to it.

Oh, and your comment that I care more about the server than my friends - Absolutely correct.
I didn't ban you, I only played a little bit with my RC.
-----
Old 07-07-2003, 01:49 AM
Quote:

Oh, and your wishy-washy words will convince everyone that your opinion has some value to it.
May not have value to you but it sure does have value to some people including myself.

Quote:

Oh, and your comment that I care more about the server than my friends - Absolutely correct.
I'm still trying to figure out how I EVER associated with an ******* like you
Old 07-07-2003, 11:49 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Moblojoe

Because you are an ass who is all about you and puts a GAME over your friends.
When you are employed in some kind of actual business and you become friends with the manager or boss, and are fired at a later date for whatever reason, repeat this to your boss and substitute "GAME" with "JOB".

You'll be laughed at.
Old 07-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
What's wrong lowblowjoe, your bestest bud and savior of GBM turned out to be exactly as I said? All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

As for being antiproductive staff members? How can that make a difference when they have an idiot for a manager who does absolutly nothing? Personally if some one is going to be fired it should be Tseng. Either that or he gets off his arse and actually does his job for once.

I stole Spanky's gold!
Old 07-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by draygin
What's wrong lowblowjoe, your bestest bud and savior of GBM turned out to be exactly as I said? All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

As for being antiproductive staff members? How can that make a difference when they have an idiot for a manager who does absolutly nothing? Personally if some one is going to be fired it should be Tseng. Either that or he gets off his arse and actually does his job for once.
Meh.. Can't argue with you there >.>
Closed Thread