Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Wink OUT with the OLD, IN with the NEW!!

I haven't played graal for a few months now and I have finally decided it was time to say Good Bye. Wow its been a long 9 years and I can't really say I enjoyed every part of it but being apart of Graals community was a blast and a Adventure. I started back in 99 as apart of Auroria staff team then in 2000 moved on to bravo and so on. I was 16 Years old when I started my Graalian adventure now I'm 25 years old with a Beautiful Daughter. And still from this day most of my Oldbie friends are still my best friends up to date.

As I grew older and more wiser I watched Graal bounce from good to bad, bad to good and so forth. But one thing I noticed badly like it was a sore thumb, was that the community wasn't the same nor will it ever be. That is what kept me playing graal for so long, and I was pretty much chasing a dream that seemed to never end. Until today I woke up, and I realized it was better of being a dream. Most players that quit and say Graal was a waste of time bleh bleh, I regret I ever playing bleh bleh. WELL GET OVER IT YOU DID. I don't regret ever playing graal just like I don't regret that way I chose to live my life. For it happening? I'm happy it happened and I'm satisfied that I have memory's to look back on. Graal has been apart of my life for a long time, and finally I would Like to say good bye.

9 Years of Dedication, 9 Years of Friend Ships, 9 Years of Development and 9 years of being a nub, so many memories to look back on.

Special Thanks to these Few Selected of people

Novo...You are definitely the influence of my life, weather it was graal or not. You always gave me great advice and led me in the right direction. I loved your advice when it came to females, even though I still got in trouble XD.

GateSupreme... You have always done everything I have asked, join ever server I requested and have been a great Loyal Staff Member. Thank you Truly you are a Great Friend, and a awesome artist. Graal has much to offer you.

ZachTrant...well zach even though your a good friend of mines, you always managed to find away to be lazy and curropt :o. Your a young kid with Great potential, maybe you will grow up and find your path.

DustyPorViva...One of my LOOONG time Graalian friend for 8 years. You have always led me in the right direction and ALWAYS gave me assistance in what ever project I ended up getting my self into. I owe you a deep thanks, and I Hope to see you on Xbox Live from time to time.

Daniel...Sorry I had to go so soon without saying good bye. Your work on Endora was awsome and the work you do for Zone can be no better. Dan, you deserve alot more the you get treated. Hopefully Ill cya around on MSN from time to time.

Ziro...whats going on Ziro, Haven't seen you in ages but I wont forget about you. Even though I'm quitting don't forget our little wager :P

Zero... I don't even know where you disappeared to but thanks for the good times we had together man.

SageShadowBane...Sage from day 1 you has always been my friend,partner and former staff member. Without your work we would of never had any true art to follow, Thank you for your Time and Dedication.

Sky...Wow sky me and you have been apart of this community far to long, And we have always been friends from beginning to end. And I'am afraid to say that the end is here and we had a great time together.

Snakeandy/Wan...Now we go WAYYYYYYY Back, without you 2 I would of surely quit graal years ago. Thank you and Snake, Keep that scripting up maybe one day you with be apart of the global scripting team, If there is one at all.

Aimee.. You have been a true friend on Zodiac and liked me before I even had power. A person like this you can respect and love thats why we grew a bond. I love you Aimee, cya around on MSN

Nabru...We traveled all around graal from server to server working together. We had so good times and laughs :P, you will always be the UrbanLegend.

Aeko...How can I forget about you aeko, I talk to you almost Daily :o. You to are a great friend that has worked with me through thick and thin. Even though sometimes I have to husstle to get you off your ass, but its well worth it.

Special Thanks and Apologies
Bell...
Even though you and I had a bumpy ride together I enjoyed every minute of it. Sorry for the disrespect I caused you, I would apologize but.... If I was you I wouldn't accept it, so I wont. Maybe one day, I can make it upto you and take you out to some made up NPC Tea Shop or something lol:P, Love ya bell and thank you again.

P.S I just recently got my account back, so it wont hurt to stop in to say Hi to a few selected individuals and occasionally drop in the forums to say Hello.

If I missed you, I'm sorry I have alot of stuff on my mind. Just let me know and Ill add you
Sincerely,
Carlito Santiago aka MysticalDragon
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Last edited by MysticalDragon; 04-16-2009 at 02:07 PM..
Old 04-15-2009, 10:55 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
wth
Old 04-15-2009, 11:09 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
This is a horrible day. I been through alot with you man, I'll still talk to yah on AIM all the time to see what's going on with your kid and stuff. Take care man you're the best. <3
Old 04-15-2009, 11:13 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
:o

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Apology accepted MD, I bear no grudges nor ill will to anyone. Take care of that little girl of yours cause one day in the not so distant future, you too will be saying. "What is it with these boys, get away from my daughter."

You will then pull out your dusty Graalian sword and behead the little miscreants.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:21 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
'Sup/Cya MD. I never actually got to chat with you or anything, but you've always been a pretty cool guy from afar.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:39 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Ciao man.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:40 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Cya MysticalDragon, it's been a long time.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:03 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
cya good luck in life

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 04-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
adios
Old 04-16-2009, 12:12 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
"What is it with these boys, get away from my daughter."
I'm pretty sure it would feature more cursing and a whole lot of yelling/threating.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:38 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
/salute
Old 04-16-2009, 12:47 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Later.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:57 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Another oldbie bites the dust. Peace.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 04-16-2009, 01:27 AM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Bye, MD.