Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-08-2013, 06:13 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Players Invisible To Each Other

Here's another fun puzzle to solve.

For one reason or another, players who log on can't see me, and I can't see them. I did a little bit of playing around with server options recently, so I suspect that may be the cause of the problem.

I can still warp to players, and they can still see themselves and the animations. But as far as seeing each other, it ain't happenin' anymore. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Here's what I have in server options:

HTML Code:
#Gameplayoptions
startlevel=wot_inside-news.nw
startx=30
starty=33
unstickmelevel=wot_inside-news.nw
unstickmex=30
unstickmey=33
staffguilds=Server,Manager,Owner,Admin,FAQ,LAT,NAT,GAT,GP,GP Chief,Bugs Admin,NPC Admin,Gani Team,GFX Admin,Events Team,Events Admin,Guild Admin,DM
putnpcenabled=true
jaillevel=wot_inside-jail.nw
jailx=30
jaily=43
normaladminscanchangegralats=false
#bigmap=none,0.5,0.5
#minimap=none,0.5,0.5
npcrights=true
staffonly=false
staff=Draenin,DrakilorP2P,Graal796765,(npcserver)
serverlanguage=English
gmaps=alt,ber,cor,fen,luna,mar,sarg,west,zir,wot_dungeon-cathedral,wot_dungeon-icecave,wot_dungeon-factory,wot_dungeon-well,wot_dungeon-tomb,wot_dungeon-lair,wot_dungeon-cove,wot_dungeon-temple
nickname=Accepting Contributors

//Gameplay Parameters//

setbodyallowed=true
noexplosions=true
mindeathgralats=0
maxdeathgralats=0
heartlimit=3
swordlimit=0
bushitems=false
baddyitems=false
healswords=false
playerlisticons=Online,Away,DND
apsystem=true
aptime0=30
aptime1=90
aptime2=300
aptime3=600
aptime4=1200
killcount=true
profilevars=Experience:=clientr.experience, Quests Complete:=clientr.questscompleted, Honor:=clientr.honor, Reputation:=clientr.rep, Title:=clientr.title, Medals:=clientr.medals, Class:=clientr.class, Profession:=clientr.profession1, Profession:=clientr.profession2, Kills:=clientr.kills, Deaths:=clientr.deaths, Latency:=clientr.ping
Old 06-08-2013, 02:17 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
does this only happen on gmaps? if so make sure everything is set up correctly with them (correct names etc) and try using loadMap("mapname")
Old 06-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
This is currently happening on all maps.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:24 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
the answer: there is only 1 player
Old 06-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
the answer: there is only 1 player
I guess my maps have just been updating all by themselves today then.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I've restarted the server, looks fine to me. I think you have set bad syncdistance values and just deleted the options instead of setting correct values (the changes are listed in rclog.txt)
Old 06-11-2013, 02:16 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Thank you so much for addressing this!