Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 08:32 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
If I remember correct, back in 2000ish it was you and your brother who were saying how awesome Graal was and always messing with your offline worlds and got me started on it as well.

So cut the crap, I know you like to act like a badass ignorant mother ****er online, when in fact you're quite the opposite in reality.
It's not an act; I'm a real Internet tuff guy.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P View Post
Small market: Zelda nerds with no sense of dignity.
Specific need to be filled: Zelda onlinez.
Basic grammar for the linguistically challenged.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P View Post
It's not an act; I'm a real Internet tuff guy.
And look how far those beliefs has taken you!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 12-12-2008, 11:32 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirot View Post
So that mean I can call your predictions retarded too ,huh?
I'm pretty sure my predictions are more reasonable than yours. Specially since I presented a valid reason why Graal may be going on an opposite route sometime in the near future, while you didn't present anything really.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:42 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Graal's not going to die.

The end.
Old 12-13-2008, 12:25 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
Graal's not going to die.

The end.
I am pretty sure that the opening post is discussing how Graal is under a decline of players, which it is, and it is still continuing to drop. Obviously such things concern the people who play on servers that are actually used to having a decent playercount, and saying as the issues that are being discussed have not really been addressed, it is sadly far from "the end"
Old 12-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
I'm pretty sure my predictions are more reasonable than yours. Specially since I presented a valid reason why Graal may be going on an opposite route sometime in the near future, while you didn't present anything really.
The odds are 1/2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 12-14-2008, 07:42 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
cry
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The odds are 1/2.
...no those aren't the odds at all. That's like saying the odds of you dying tomorrow is 1/2 because you either live or die.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Quote:
...no those aren't the odds at all. That's like saying the odds of you dying tomorrow is 1/2 because you either live or die.
You are just proving my point there.

Quote:
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 12-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Quote:
You are just proving my point there.
Mixed up the words in my head, the odds of Graal dying is not the same as the probability of Graal dying so your point is pretty much pointless.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:46 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Quote:
Mixed up the words in my head, the odds of Graal dying is not the same as the probability of Graal dying so your point is pretty much pointless.
'odds' is the synonym of 'probability'
Old 12-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Banned?
Quote:
Pardon me?

Quote:
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 12-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chompy View Post
'odds' is the synonym of 'probability'
They're not the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirot
Pardon me?
That's not how it works, because you don't know the probability of Graal dying to begin with. I'm not really a math person but a 15 second wiki-read shows you need to know the probability of something to predict it's odds. And incase you're as confused as I am when it comes to probabilities, odds, chance, etc, I'm pretty sure that there is not a 50percent chance of dying tomorrow just because you can either live or die.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:48 PM
Banned?
Quote:
They're not the same thing.

That's not how it works, because you don't know the probability of Graal dying to begin with. I'm not really a math person but a 15 second wiki-read shows you need to know the probability of something to predict it's odds. And incase you're as confused as I am when it comes to probabilities, odds, chance, etc, I'm pretty sure that there is not a 50percent chance of dying tomorrow just because you can either live or die.
I could simply reply that you neither, don't know how long it will live, you don't have any probability that it won't be dead in 2 years.
Thus the odds really are 1/2.

Quote:
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Closed Thread