Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 03:35 AM
Someone, maybe
Nefir is an unknown quantity at this point
Uhh, well, yeah, we can reload with a, but at LEAST show how much bullets are left before reload?
Old 12-12-2008, 04:56 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefir View Post
Uhh, well, yeah, we can reload with a, but at LEAST show how much bullets are left before reload?
It takes simple math skills to determine how many bullets you have left. You shouldn't be allowed to play Zone if you do not understand what 10 - x equals.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
It takes simple math skills to determine how many bullets you have left. You shouldn't be allowed to play Zone if you do not understand what 10 - x equals.
To a degree it takes math. You could be not keeping track of how many shots you've fired, in which case you would have no idea how many shots you had left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionJS View Post
In a spar a reload is neccesary.
I always count my and my oponent shots to see when they got to reload..
I'd like to see you count how many chaingun or SMG rounds you've fired if you use automatic fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minomato View Post
Besides, just hit the hotkey again or press a and re-equip the weapon. It's basically reloading, because it refreshes your clip.
Hotkey - Not every player can hotkey.
Hitting A and Re-Taking out weapon - I ALWAYS do this, and it works fine, except you're forced to put your gun away. Takeing out a weapon causes you to freeze for a longer period of time then reloading would. When your getting in an intense fight freezetime really comes into play.

A reload button, hotkey'd to the "F" key would be very nice.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Nobody can beat us.
RevolutionJS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to RevolutionJS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
I'd like to see you count how many chaingun or SMG rounds you've fired if you use automatic fire.
For Chaingun ill dont count the bullets but I still know when I got to reload, I think its expierence.
For SMG the same story.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Chaingun approximately fires 100 to 120 bullets per reload. It's been awhile since I played but I know it's around there somewhere. Still if you have 1000 max bullets, you hold S and it now says you have 954 bullets left. You should be able to understand how many bullets you have fired.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Doing the math doesn't really work, during a spar. Hotkey'ng Reload to F Key doesn't seem to difficult.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Someone, maybe
Nefir is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
Yes, but remember I might have pressed A to store my weapon and the clip restarts, thus making it dificult to keep the count on it. Oh, and if the weapon recharges after 16 shots but you dual wield, it comes to 8 shots, and I mean, 1000, 992, 984 and going down, at, say, 568, it's not easy to know your next recharge unless you know all of 8's multiples (Not sure on this in enlglish :P )
Old 12-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Gani and GFX Creator
Minomato is on a distinguished road
I think this whole "reloading" thing is splitting hairs, now. It's more like an unintentional "anti-laming doohicky" (Say wha?). Ever notice that the photon needs to reload more (about after 10 shots) than the other plasma rifles? This situation doesn't really work for energy weapons like the enhanced pulsar (which I may add, was failed to be nerfed,) but I don't think it's a big enough deal to stress so much. (Also, who ever heard of reloading dual pistols under 2 seconds? You'd need a third arm or something to pull that off.)