FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Silence's Hirings.

Attachment 46446
Silence is Hiring !

Okay, I thought I would make another thread to hire, as the login message is gone, and Silence is still hiring

~Hirings~

Actually, I mostly need skilled scripters
You must be able to follow, understand and even help developing the actual systems that will rule the gameplay.

-GATs: You think you can draw ? Just apply

~Silence's History~

Soon after the medieval era, the middle world (between underwater and sky world) suddenly dissepeared, been attracted in another dimension. You are, truly born and young, the new hero that will bring this part of the world to it's original state. Find a way, explore it all, defeat horrible monsters that are on your way, STAY ALIVE !
You'r not alone. Lots of people are living around you, they are all the sames, they are: Humans.

But this isn't all.
Even thought each of the 7 islands composing this new world is hating one another, as they all want to get back to the past, living peacefuly.

The 7 islands:
-Ebenia Island, where you actually start, is located on the east of the map (top)
-Nidhem Kingdom, where a powerful king lives on it, is located west of Ebenia
-Nalustia Kingdom, who been allies with Nidhem in the past, is located west from Nidhem, and south from the Forsaken Barrows
-Sethai Isle, the isle without any story but lot of mysteries, is located south-west of the Forsaken Barrows
-Mista Isle, where "Nature" has etablished his home. Only composed with a large forest. Located between Nalustia Kingdom and Hillusia Empire
-Forsaken Barrows, the Frozen Lands, nobody live there anymore, it used to be Nidhem's King home.
-Hillusia Empire, mainly composed of hills, cliffs. Since everyone think it's King is why the world been destrucked, everyone turned on him. Got no allies.

~Screenshots~

Ebenia
Attachment 46447

Nidhem's Castle (Under developement)
Attachment 46448

Woot a monster attacks the city !
Attachment 46449

~World Map~
Attachment 46451

~Additional Informations~
So first, you can't really see anything on the screenshots, but don't even think it will stay that way !
Silence is under hard developement and details on map (for exemple) will be added later.
Also, if you see my character having like 2000 HP at level 0, it's totally fake, its just to test
systems ! Actually you can also see the exp bar being longer than the case, I was just setting it !
Don't even think nothing will be perfect

~Planned Release~
Actually, the first island (Ebenia) should be opened to public in a few (around Christmas), with his bunch of quests
and people will be able to start leveling, crafting, and much more ! Stay tunned.

~Contacts~

To contact me and discuss about Silence, or apply to one of the following position I am hiring, simply forum pm me or send me an emai at:
[email protected]

Enjoy

Last edited by Soala; 12-31-2010 at 08:50 PM..
Old 11-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Ok, most important question:
Why would we want to play this over GK or Zodiac?
Old 11-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
Because Soala created it of course .
Old 11-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
Because Soala created it of course .
Im all for joking, but I was serious
Old 11-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
You've got a couple of nice area names, so I don't understand why the server is named something so lame. I really think that you should reconsider your choice of server name and I know that you can do better than what you have.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
You've got a couple of nice area names, so I don't understand why the server is named something so lame. I really think that you should reconsider your choice of server name and I know that you can do better than what you have.
Simply because of the story, the world that dissepeared can't say anything ( for exemple talk with other worlds, as they'r in another dimension)

Also, I want this world to be colorful, peacefull, but also dead/cold aswell
That's why I chosen "Silence", it means everything for me.
If you have a better name then go on, but it would make me rename everything (images, world map, etc...) So I hope you got an awesome one
I don't really care about the name, if you only play a game because the name is really nice, then I'm out

Oh and also, once you done "saving" this world, you can visit the others (sky, underwater) But I won't say anything else

Quote:
There is no reason yet, maybe to have more fun and discover another way to play.
That's still just a project, and it's for fun. Now if it becomes hosted/classic then I'd be happy
Old 11-11-2008, 05:34 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
cna i fight squids underwater?
Old 11-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P View Post
can i fight squids underwater?
Each world have (of course) his own theme.
If you are having fun diving underwater then yeah you'll probably meet squids, different fishes, and much more

As for the Sky World, everything will be different, towns will sure be over clouds, but who knows... maybe you'll have to fight sky pirates

Last edited by Soala; 11-11-2008 at 07:08 PM..
Old 11-11-2008, 07:52 PM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
The biggest thing, to me, is that you make it so that all of those levels have some sort of rhyme or reason to them. There have been plenty of huge overworlds, but very few servers give players a real reason to play all over the map. Think G2k1 or GK. There were reasons to explore. Reasons to have a sense of adventure.

Without this you turn yourself into another server that depends solely on community alone and will eventually die.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
Simply because of the story, the world that dissepeared can't say anything ( for exemple talk with other worlds, as they'r in another dimension)
Doesn't change the fact that the name of the server is really, really lame. I looked at the thread and was surprised it's genuine content that was thought out and not a jumble of nonsense because of how ridiculously not thought out the name sounds. It's worse then Horrification.

Quote:
Actually, I mostly need skilled scripters
You must be able to follow, understand and even help developing the actual systems that will rule the gameplay.
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha ahahhahahaahahahah
Old 11-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Ideas on Fire
What's wrong with you ? I won't just try to find another name and rename Silence just because of one person. Lot of people like it, if you don't, then just shut up.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrified View Post
Doesn't change the fact that the name of the server is really, really lame. I looked at the thread and was surprised it's genuine content that was thought out and not a jumble of nonsense because of how ridiculously not thought out the name sounds. It's worse then Horrification.

Actually I really like the name, he said hes making the server for fun. Just something to do on his free time. Who knows, it might get longer than your previous servers. (where are they now?)
If the name of his server bothers you so much, maybe you could just spam him on PM instead of just destroying this hiring thread.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrified View Post
Do you ever grow up ? I really got no goal with Silence, I REALLY just want to have fun and make players enjoy a new world. I don't have time during the week, except for some days, but I still can get on everyday.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:38 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
What's wrong with you ? I won't just try to find another name and rename Silence just because of one person. Lot of people like it, if you don't, then just shut up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
Actually I really like the name, he said hes making the server for fun. Just something to do on his free time. Who knows, it might get longer than your previous servers. (where are they now?)
If the name of his server bothers you so much, maybe you could just spam him on PM instead of just destroying this hiring thread.
Quote:
Do you ever grow up ? I really got no goal with Silence, I REALLY just want to have fun and make players enjoy a new world. I don't have time during the week, except for some days, but I still can get on everyday.
Calm down bros.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Ideas on Fire
Mkay, but ruining a hiring thread wasn't the point.