Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Zone Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Ermac Xanadu
pradajohan@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to pradajohan@yahoo.com
Lightbulb pa Application

Name:Well my name is Johan (but they call me Ermac.)

Age:Im 14 years old I go secondary school im in year 9 doing my stats :O a big year for me!

Nickname
:Ermac some meanies call me Erbigmac

Account: My account is :WaterFury.

When did i started playin:I started playing when my cuzzon (Venom) told me about graal online my account was: Jxlegend I think. that was about in 2003.
But I wasn’t a p2p I was a trial in 2005 I stop playing I got bored because I allways got lamed and owned until I bought graal in 2007 my cuzzon trained at that time

Online hours: My online hours is :430hours,29 minutes and 30 seconds.

Friends: Some of my friends are Pez, Frazzle,IXI’s_last_ stand,Trenchry_P2P,xXXTheFlashXXx,someonesomewhere ,bigtime,newbert,boing,zeru,lewis.(it goes on).
Questions

1. Why do you want to a PA? What makes you the best candidate? Why should we hire you? A:

I want to become an PA to help some of the ETs if they need any help so im like the right hand you know what I mean? Or some time the Et are busy so some players get bored and say they want some events. i will do the events mean while the Et’s are busy on what the are doing.

2. What are some of your strengths and weaknesses at hosting? If you have never been a PA, address some of the problems you could see yourself having?. A:
“I have been a PA before” my weakness is on races i get confused that’s my Only weaknes.

3. Shadow " "freezes in the middle of an event, what do you do?
A:
I would carry on with the event because if I would stop the event every one would get angry to do the event again and if that person was winning.

4. A player called Tom has been annoying you for the last 5 minutes. Tell me what your options are then tell me which one you would pick and why?A:

i have 3 options 1. “pm him saying to stop annoying me and if he stills carries on I will lock him for 1/2 hours and in that time I will do some events so he cannot play and get P***** !.2. I would not warn him just a straight lock .3.just ignore him. I would choose 1: so he can learn his lesson not to do it again or harras any one ,not to mess with an PA or an ET.

5. What is abuse in your opinion? How should it be dealt with?
A:
Abuse is when you have a bigger power than the rest if I just spawn things(boxes,menchs,bikes.) every where that would be called an a
Abuse the only way to deal with it if you just be like the others.

6. Is there a difference between creativity and abuse when an ET is hosting? Explain your answer.A:

Overall it wouldn't be a big deal if the staff were experienced and trustworthy, but now I think they just hire people because they think they have to. I think the staff admins should really pay attention to the people to make sure that the issue can be taken care of quickly. Because then we could have a fully functional server with people who actually want to work instead of do a little work and a lot of play with their new weapons or toys, im not saying they the ets have'nt done the work good.

7. List your requirements as PA.
A:
My requirements are: Fun events
More events when Ets are logged off
Help people when they are confused
When an Et is tired I will help them with the events
Make zone a better place if hackers or glitchers are online
Making some new events like team spar tourney I think they have that already?.
Last man standing (its an secret event ).
Chain roll (its an secret event )

Thanks a lot for reading my Pa application” hoped you like it “
contact me on : [email protected]
Johan (Ermac)

Ermac was here

Last edited by [email protected]; 08-14-2008 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: wrote frazzle wrong >:D
Old 08-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Excuse me, what does PA stand for?

Nvm my baby told me

Old 08-14-2008, 05:31 PM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
Learn to spell <3

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:34 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfKenshin View Post
Learn to spell <3
I also suggest grammar.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:35 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
PA is planet administrator. These applications are supposed to be forum PM'ed to Jesse (Jkool666)

Quote:
To Hand in Your Application
Forum PM: jkool666
Email: [email protected]
Don't do both methods, one will work. Don't give me your application in-game, it will be ignored.
When handing in the application, remember proper spelling/grammar make the application much nicer. And it'll annoy me less if you include the questions with your answers :].
Old 08-14-2008, 05:48 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Do what Supernanny posted.

Closed
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread