Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Zone Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 04:05 AM
I R ZERU
Conor0801@aol.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Application: darksage15

As you can see, the account I'm using for this application is not the one on the title, but that's because I'm currently having problems logging into that account on forums at the moment. However, if I do get the job, I'd like the position to go to my other account, darksage15.

My name is Zeru (darksage15) and I would consider myself an experienced Zone player. I'm a mature 15 year old, so I can handle this job. I've also been wanting this job a long time and have applied before, however I was not accepted. I started Graal in the middle of 2005 or so, and I've seen so many Events Team members host dozens of events and do their job so I have a great understanding of what this job needs. I currently have 1097 hours and am a legend, so I have lots of experience. I've had the privelidge of being a Planet Admin several times before, so I have an excellent knowledge of the commands.
for example:
/openplanet <planet> i.e. showdown,platform
/freezevehicles
/giveitem 1,pipebomb,<acc>
/addplanetadmin <acc>
/lockspar 1/2
/startspar 1,<acc>,<acc>
/callsnowrace or /calljumprace
/global <text>
/et <text>
/adminhelp - gives list of all commands if I forget any.

These aren't all of the commands, just some off the top of my head.

I can assure you I want this job more than ANYONE on Zone and would do just about anything to be an ET. I would do a great job at it too, I have good ideas for events for example a "bounty hunter" event. If anyone has a bounty over 200 or something, that person would be hunted in a deathmatch game, plenty more ideas where that came from. I can make Zone better by being ET because I am always active on Zone, I don't play any other servers. I'm usually on an hour or so a day (more on the weekends) so I have a lot of time to commit to this job. I love hosting events, as I've said before I've been PA numerous times. I know the rules to the game, no glitching, hacking, door laming (at spar), spamming, harassing, etc. I would give fair warnings to people before they would get locked for something like harassing, but not for glitching/hacking. And pretty much the most important rule for ET, I would NEVER EVER ABUSE. I can be trusted because when I hear people were abusing their ET powers, it's just sick that they would do that. They had the privelidge of being ET and threw it away.

I would be a better ET than most people on Zone because I have a great concept of what Zone needs as an ET, like what events to host. I'm probably among the most active players too, so I can host whenever people are bored.

If you need to contact me, my main email is

[email protected]

However, I'll be gone until this Saturay/Sunday (03/(29 or 30)/08) so until then I won't respond.

Thanks!

-Zeru (darksage15)
Old 03-24-2008, 04:14 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
You say that 'I will make it better', and that is all.

Explain how. Anyone can claim they can make it better.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:12 AM
I R ZERU
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have good ideas for events for example a "bounty hunter" event. If anyone has a bounty over 200 or something, that person would be hunted in a deathmatch game, plenty more ideas where that came from.

I'm probably among the most active players too, so I can host whenever people are bored.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:13 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Dude, that isn't a good event at all IMO... and dont lie about activity, I know more active people than you
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:13 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Explain your ideas more than just saying a bounty hunter event ...
Old 03-24-2008, 05:23 AM
I R ZERU
All of my ideas in an application? O.o Basically, I can make Zone better because I'm always on Zone, it's the only server I play. When I'm on, I can always host when people are bored, lock hackers/glitchers etc., basically I'd be a committed ET
Old 03-24-2008, 05:30 AM
the fake one
Quote:
All of my ideas in an application? O.o Basically, I can make Zone better because I'm always on Zone, it's the only server I play. When I'm on, I can always host when people are bored, lock hackers/glitchers etc., basically I'd be a committed ET
What is unique about you? That's nothing unique.

Why do you stand out from the other applicants (assuming there are any).
Old 03-24-2008, 05:45 AM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
There is..The rest just sent an e-mail to Dan
Old 03-24-2008, 07:12 AM
I R ZERU
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkbud View Post
What is unique about you? That's nothing unique.

Why do you stand out from the other applicants (assuming there are any).
Other than noobs, how many people do you know play ONLY Zone and not any other server? Not only do I only play Zone, but I'm experienced and play more than the "average person" (call me a nerd if you will ).

Since you wanted some more event ideas, here they are:

1) Hide the speeder. An ET hide's a speeder or two, and the first people who find the speeders bring it to the ET. They are the winners. Best held at Iricia, Wildcross, Koth, or alpha.

2) LAME WARS. This is just a fun event where anything goes. It's basically regular dm, except everyone's laming and the winner gets a prize. It's all held in the "middle" of dm, so it's complete havoc.

3) Goonadier event. It's not a regular Goonadier event, the ET spawns boxes in a small area on dm, if the middle is too small. It's crazy from there.

4) Last Bike Standing. Everyone's on bikes, except an ET. I'm pretty sure ETs can destroy bikes even though they can't kill other players. When a bike is destroyed, the player is kicked. ET should be able to use electron/mech/tazebomb/streamer/flamethrower, since they're all able to kill bikes (event held at dm ).

5) <No name as of yet > Again, held at dm. All players meet to the center and speeders are spawned on ladders so people can't escape. ETs then get heavy infantry class, untag, then mortar everyone in there. Last one standing wins.

Here's just some of the ideas, if that's not enough to convince you I'll put some more...
Old 03-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
I only play Zone or at least I use to only play Zone. Most of your ideas I tried and they didn't turn out well. I haven't seen the other applications but Zeru would be a nice ET. Everyone says they're very active and they'll host when people are bored. I can't say that's a good enough reason.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Sixteen60Four
KevKlaas@gmail.com is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KevKlaas@gmail.com
Event Idea 1,2,3,4 are already used.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:43 PM
† Ðяΰм & βâsş †
blazeingonix is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to blazeingonix
No , i don't like ZERU , he ignore people too much.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Teh Whatz?!
SolidSnake989 is on a distinguished road
Zeru is just as good as a harasser as me pl0x.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:15 PM
the fake one
Quote:
Other than noobs, how many people do you know play ONLY Zone and not any other server? Not only do I only play Zone, but I'm experienced and play more than the "average person" (call me a nerd if you will ).
So chances are you have very little skills at working on staff teams besides your limited staff time at Zone.

And I know a lot of people who only play Zone, thanks.

And did you just call yourself a noob?
Old 03-29-2008, 06:44 PM
I R ZERU
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeingonix View Post
No , i don't like ZERU , he ignore people too much.
You're just angry because I ignore you because YOU ANNOY ME. If you recall our history, it's not very good, and I'd rather not get into a flame-fight with you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake989 View Post
Zeru is just as good as a harasser as me pl0x.
I've seen you 2 times on Zone, and in those 2 times you just cussed me out for no reason... xD
Closed Thread