Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Zone Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 02:24 AM
luffy620 is on a distinguished road
FAQ Application - Luffy620

I am not even sure if a position is available, but I am interested.

Hey everyone, my names Steven, or Luffy in game . I am currently a ET on zone, and I have been rising through the shadows in the community. I have a great knowledge of zone and its people, and I play the game constantly, though I must admit it is not my top priority in life, being only a game, it is a huge part of it considering how much I play. I consider myself to be very honest and trustworthy, and I find myself to be much more mature than my peers. I am 15, currently a sophomore in high school, and I live in the United States, so I play in the EST time zone. I have a good memory, and a quick wit, yet I take time making most of my decisions. I take pride in my vocabulary, it is advanced compared to the sub-par collection of words most of my friends use, yet I am very prone to making mistakes. I hope this gives you some information about me. I'd love to make friends all over the community.

The reason I want to have this job is because unlike many other players, I care about other players and think they should enjoy the game just as much as I do. I have 360+ hours, while not a staggering number, it is more than most people who just fly in every once in awhile, and will be 400 in no time. I have knowledge of the way zone used to be, having played back in 05-06, and a excellent knowledge of the current way of things having been playing for the past 4 months. While I am not the most intuitive Events Team member out there, I am one of the most active, and consider myself a reliable source for simple fun events. I encourage everyone to take the game on a lighter note, and try to enjoy every minute on, for it is only a computer game. I am realistic yet a idealist. I answer all questions to the best of my ability, and most of the queries sent my way are fulfilled to the best of my ability, and often the player satisfied with my answer. I never insult or ignore others, unless they are harassing me or asking irrelevant questions, and catching me call someone a "noob" is rare. I love giving tips or hints to new kids, and I want to see more guests suscribe and become the olbies of tomorrow, no matter how lame that sounds xD.

I understand that FAQ means informing the players on everything Zone, and also understand that if the job does come my way, some information such as upcoming weapons and plans for upcoming updates must not be released, and fully understand that everyone should be treated with respect, no matter how stupid or immature/insulting the question is. I am hardly ever angered by petty insults, and it takes quite a load of work to make me loose my cool.

I really would like to have this job, as I'd love to share my love of zone and its various works with other people, and help other enjoy it to the full extent. I want it to flourish, and I want to see new kids come in and get better at the game and find new interesting ways to play/fight.

I hope this didn't come off as boring, I always try to be interesting and fun. I'd really love to be a FAQ, and I think loving what you do makes you just as good as the most competent person for it.

Fin

Last edited by luffy620; 04-07-2008 at 02:53 AM.. Reason: Typo in first line xD
Old 04-07-2008, 08:08 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
This position isnt open atm.
But you got a nice application! :o
Support!
Old 04-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Ermac Xanadu
pradajohan@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to pradajohan@yahoo.com
A nice application

Ermac was here
Old 04-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
I will support this if the position ever opens.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Teh Whatz?!
SolidSnake989 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
I will support this if the position ever opens.
People were hired when it was never open, Thank you very much.

Luffy, i haven't talked with you in a long time. But i hope you get FAQ, if not. I can get David to give you his
Old 04-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Live to Laugh
Desear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Desear Send a message via MSN to Desear
Very nice, Application. Although I believe, you making a application before anyone knows the position is open, is not exactly wise.

And to those who don't know, this position may be open, due to a event that has happened recently, not quite sure. Will find out, and report back.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Thanks everyone =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desear View Post
Very nice, Application. Although I believe, you making a application before anyone knows the position is open, is not exactly wise.

And to those who don't know, this position may be open, due to a event that has happened recently, not quite sure. Will find out, and report back.
The reason I made it early is because it was a spur of the moment kindof thing, I was thinking about it and I just thought I'd really enjoy being one, because I enjoy telling people information and helping people out, so I made it early by the off chance we ever do need a new FAQ, my app is already out into the open, and has already been seen by a admin; basically I would get a head start.

Thank you for the criticism though, I always appreciate someone giving their honest opinions of my actions.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Sixteen60Four
KevKlaas@gmail.com is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KevKlaas@gmail.com
Luffy you deserve this job nobody could be better at a job that loving the job. Your a hard worker and you were always fair and nice, never lost you temper, and you have great knowledge of Zone.

I Vote you, as FAQ.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM
I R ZERU
Conor0801@aol.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy620 View Post
I am currently a ET on zone

I take pride in my vocabulary, it is advanced compared to the sub-par collection of words most of my friends use
I didn't want to point this out Luffy, but sorry, it was staring me in the face

Oh yeah but you'd make a good FAQ, seeing as you love helping noobs
Old 04-09-2008, 12:30 AM
My dear Zeru, that is Grammar, vocabulary refers to the words I know the definitions to and which I can use properly in any average/intellectual/common conversation, and also in any type of paper, essay and chat. My grammar is abysmal.

Last edited by luffy620; 04-09-2008 at 12:32 AM.. Reason: spelled grammar wrong xD
Old 04-09-2008, 01:02 AM
I R ZERU
Conor0801@aol.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Wut's Abysmal
Old 04-18-2008, 12:49 AM
If a moderator sees this forum, please close it, as I have no further interest in the job for any time in the foreseeable future.
Closed Thread