Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 10:28 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Then... OMG... MODERATE it and then take appropriate actions against the person.
I do that
Quote:
Don't punish us for the careless actions of another member.
We (Darlene and me) are moderators, we just enforce the rules. We didn't make the rules. That's not so difficult to understand.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I do that

We (Darlene and me) are moderators, we just enforce the rules. We didn't make the rules. That's not so difficult to understand.
What rule??
Old 06-16-2008, 11:11 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle Sam wants you to stop asking questions and using of common sense.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:26 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
What rule??
Stop that, seriously. Dont nit-pick one word without getting the meaning of the whole sentence
I have put in a request do to lack of common sense here.

Tig: That is the way it is now. Appropriate non graal related videos can be in the lounge, and graal related videos are allowed on the main forum, and yea, there is really no need for the lounge, and the non graal related forum both
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-17-2008, 12:27 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
You are in this case. The rules SPECIFICALLY(I emphasize this, because it's so specific in what it does not allow) state links are not allowed. You can not click a youtube link and have it redirect you. Thus, it's not a link, technically or theoretically(no copy and pasting).
Old 06-17-2008, 01:17 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
You are in this case. The rules SPECIFICALLY(I emphasize this, because it's so specific in what it does not allow) state links are not allowed. You can not click a youtube link and have it redirect you. Thus, it's not a link, technically or theoretically(no copy and pasting).
Exactly

Until it's added, they can't delete our posts or give us an infraction, as we are breaking no rules.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:06 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Exactly

Until it's added, they can't delete our posts or give us an infraction, as we are breaking no rules.
Stefan is the one that posted that the videos have to be Graal related, when he added the youtube tags.
And yea, if you are told to NOT do something, but do it anyway, you can bet you will get a warning, or infraction.

I can see now this will have to be added to the rules. This is the Graal forums afterall. :/
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-17-2008, 02:08 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Stefan is the one that posted that the videos have to be Graal related, when he added the youtube tags.
Is there anything in the rules? If so, we could claim we didn't hear about it/don't remember, in which case we are perfectly fine.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:14 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Is there anything in the rules? If so, we could claim we didn't hear about it/don't remember, in which case we are perfectly fine.
I dont do well with threats.

This discussion is like beating a dead horse, and now is turning into the direction of Let's see how we can get around it.

the question asked was answered, and hopefully a rule will be added soon.

To make it clear: Graal related videos = allowed on main forum
Non graal videos = allowed in the lounge.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread