Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Last time I had something approved I got told to post it in the lounge anyways. The problem is it's stupid... they should expect their moderators to mod, not to make rules just to avoid what could possibly, if someone ever wants to, be a bad situation(which can still happen!). The problem is the forums feel like a prison instead of the community... I guess that's what we all want though! woooo :/
Old 06-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Last time I had something approved I got told to post it in the lounge anyways. The problem is it's stupid... they should expect their moderators to mod, not to make rules just to avoid what could possibly, if someone ever wants to, be a bad situation(which can still happen!). The problem is the forums feel like a prison instead of the community... I guess that's what we all want though! woooo :/
then the video belonged in the lounge. Exceptions could be made with approval for helpful videos in certain forums, and videos of playerworlds, such as in a thread where someone is showing progress on their playerworld, otherwise, graal related videos can go in the video forum, and non graal related can go in the lounge.

Remember, this is unixmads forum, the decisions of what to have on this forum, and where, is his decision
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-12-2008, 10:02 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
then the video belonged in the lounge. Exceptions could be made with approval for helpful videos in certain forums, and videos of playerworlds, such as in a thread where someone is showing progress on their playerworld, otherwise, graal related videos can go in the video forum, and non graal related can go in the lounge.

Remember, this is unixmads forum, the decisions of what to have on this forum, and where, is his decision
There is no reason that non-Graal-related videos should have to go to the lounge, except laziness.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
There is no reason that non-Graal-related videos should have to go to the lounge, except laziness.
the Non graal related forum should be removed, since this is what the lounge is for.

If the moderators chose what was to be on these forums, you might have a reason to claim laziness, but we dont
unixmad doesnt want that stuff on the main forum.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-12-2008, 10:13 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the Non graal related forum should be removed, since this is what the lounge is for.
If anything the lounge should be removed.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:26 PM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It wasn't a video, it was a perfectly fine link that was very informative in the thread I wanted it posted in.

Like I said, there are circumstances that videos would be fine in other sections... and I know it's Unixmad's forums, that doesn't mean that it's fine, or that we aren't going to speak up about it, especially if we have to pay for access to these forums.

In the end, all I have to say is: there aren't any other forums that I have ever browsed that were as strict, and suffocating as these forums. Most forums use standard rules that are pretty universal between all forums, except for Graal... it shows that something is wrong, and I don't think it's every other forum.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:29 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
In the end, all I have to say is: there aren't any other forums that I have ever browsed that were as strict, and suffocating as these forums. Most forums use standard rules that are pretty universal between all forums, except for Graal... it shows that something is wrong, and I don't think it's every other forum.
Second'd
Old 06-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Administrator
Quote:
and I know it's Unixmad's forums, that doesn't mean that it's fine, or that we aren't going to speak up about it, especially if we have to pay for access to these forums.

[/b]
Then stop claiming that the moderators are lazy, when we dont make the decisions.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-12-2008, 10:50 PM
I never said you were lazy; I said the tactic is a lazy approach, stop jumping to take everything so personally.

What's going on here is basically like banning household cleaners. Why? Because typically, there is nothing wrong with them, but they CAN be used for questionable purposes. Now, they allow you to use them, but only when you go down to townhall and specifically ask for someone to supervise you while you use them.

Now... why would they ban household cleaners instead of simply putting the effort into finding those who abuse them? Simply because the government feels it's easier to ban them instead of putting the work effort into managing them, even though the problem is hardly even cause for concern.

In otherwords... WTF?
Old 06-12-2008, 11:18 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:

If the moderators chose what was to be on these forums, you might have a reason to claim laziness, but we dont
unixmad doesnt want that stuff on the main forum.
Are you kidding me?

Then you would have to be 14 to view anything not related to Graal.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:35 PM
IT IS SAFE OUTSIDE OF GRAAL, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!!

plz don't uncap me.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:19 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Are you kidding me?

Then you would have to be 14 to view anything not related to Graal.
So?
The forums are for Graal.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-13-2008, 12:54 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So?
They are for the Graal players.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:56 AM
Quote:
So?
rofl... that's perfect logic there.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:05 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Sorry but these are the GRAAL forums, not a place for pointless ranting or whatever. Most forums that I know of, including open forums, are just deleting non-related threads, because it's too much wasted work to remind people over and over again to not post spam and non-related things. This thread is a fine example: instead of explaining their point of view why videos should be enabled in other sub-forums, most people here just argue about how strict the rules are and how in general the world is bad. Giving us arguments why stuff should be changed is helping, whining about deleted threads that I've probably never seen is not helping.
Closed Thread