Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum > Era Bugs and improvements
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 07:48 AM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Couple of ideas

Just a few ideas/suggestions that may have been mentioned before.

1) A trade chat. Most merchants may go along with this idea so they don't have to filter mass messages to find the "trades" they're looking for. Especially when a couple of people are flaming over masses. A simple /trade <message here> could suffice?

2) Possibly raising the TNT cap of (300) to a higher number? Or removing it entirely? I personally mine over 300 tnt a day, and feel guilty for buying out the amount allocated to the whole Era population each day.. Can't help it, there's toys I want to buy

3) A transaction history on the bank machine, that tells you the dates/times of any income coming or leaving your account. I sometimes lend out money to others and it's always hard to see if they've given back the exact amount, or if they're jipping you 1 or 2k.

Cool, thanks for the read .

Cr. Evolved

Old 07-19-2011, 09:15 AM
Jompi
wrongturn2000 is on a distinguished road
I support this.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:11 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
i like
Old 07-19-2011, 09:14 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Transaction history should also be exportable to QuickBooks and/or Simply. Get it done Era.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
By trade chat, I'd imagine a toggle-able chat window getting the job done fairly well, so people can choose to have it open or not.
Messages would be lame, kinda like zodiac.

I told Nich to make the TNT cap 1000, but he dunno how so I'll ask Alf when he returns.

There's already logs saved of all the transaction history, I'm sure a button to open a log with your last 25-50 transactions wouldn't be too hard to make. Could just send it to the F2 window.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
By trade chat, I'd imagine a toggle-able chat window getting the job done fairly well, so people can choose to have it open or not.
Messages would be lame, kinda like zodiac.
At first I was thinking even a different message-bubble type? With the option of enabling/disabling in the option menu.

But then I wondered if people would actually use it, or just continue to mass in a general form.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:52 PM
Freedom is not free
The_Federov is on a distinguished road
Support.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:37 AM
~Kondie
Bacterial is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
A transaction history on the bank machine, that tells you the dates/times of any income coming or leaving your account. I sometimes lend out money to others and it's always hard to see if they've given back the exact amount, or if they're jipping you 1 or 2k.
You should either, write down the amount, or don't lend to people who would cheat you out of your money, I like the rest though, good job.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
I'd support a whole new system for trading items, like noctorious has computers you can access and find people selling what items they have, steal their scripts who cares no one ever goes on that server...
Old 07-28-2011, 09:28 PM
Da conq
That's an interesting thought. Maybe like a "black market" sort of deal. A player comes in, and can leave a gun on a table or something with a price? Maximum up to 24 hours before it returns to the user. The user could log off and the item could still be there. If the item sells, funds automatically transfer to the seller's bank account.. That'd be pretty fly.

Old 07-29-2011, 01:35 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
That's an interesting thought. Maybe like a "black market" sort of deal. A player comes in, and can leave a gun on a table or something with a price? Maximum up to 24 hours before it returns to the user. The user could log off and the item could still be there. If the item sells, funds automatically transfer to the seller's bank account.. That'd be pretty fly.
Aka. The Mall
It was on Alfonso's todo-list I believe..
But I don't think he's going 'todo' anything anytime soon.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Freedom is not free
The_Federov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Aka. The Mall
It was on Alfonso's todo-list I believe..
But I don't think he's going 'todo' anything anytime soon.
I liked the mall, and I liked using my pl9 to go through walls and take items players 'showed off' in there stands. also liked making people set their guns to "200k" and getting them cheap. The Mall, what represented era.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:51 AM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Federov View Post
I liked the mall, and I liked using my pl9 to go through walls and take items players 'showed off' in there stands. also liked making people set their guns to "200k" and getting them cheap. The Mall, what represented era.
Yeah, if the few bugs could be worked out...
It was a great chill-out spot.. made selling easier and cash more useful.

Fun scamming noobs with the '200k' thing.. but that could be easily fixed.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:08 AM
Da conq
The Black Market is a way cooler concept then "Da mall!"

Seriously, when is it common practice to just set up a booth in the mall and be all "Sellin RPG, good for blowing ppl up!"

Old 09-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Banned
PerfectDark is on a distinguished road
i do that every day when i go to the mall :P