Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2014, 05:33 PM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
It's ironic that things have gotten worse and not better as incentives were added. If anything people just run and lame even more now. And I've said it a million times, the elevator in BH needs a damn pk timer for raids to actually work without one side feeling cheated. You have the honorable side just trying to raid, and the other one that uses a hit and run strategy and runs back to the heavily lamed elevator at low hp.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:17 PM
The_Federov's dad
Xloria is on a distinguished road
Honestly it's not really that hard to get a working gang system. Currently, from what I've been told, the system right now is the worst it's ever been, and really there's just been steps taken backwards to ensure that it gets worse. The people who are making the calls for the gangs are either players that never really took part in gangs, or players that are too busy outside of graal to want to deal with them.

"The Beauty isn't in climbing the mountain, it's about the view once you're at the top."
Old 08-24-2014, 06:46 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
The current gang system is more or less just a guild management system. I don't think it's ever been more than that either. It's always been up to the players themselves to fill the void. I'm open to suggestions on how we can improve it, but you guys are just going to get bored of it the following week.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:51 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
everyones back to school now the player count averages 40-60 people and 10-20 are idle for days
Old 08-26-2014, 01:58 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Revert to gangs being made by players, have a surcharge that is deposited until the gang is actually made (50k, none of this 200k crap like last time), the gang admin should only accept gangs that have been made by worth-while players. Give the existing gangs to whoever, let them pick new names, introduce new gangs from the people who have applied to have one added.

Start making systems for gangs to take part in;

scrims (automated gang events that give you half a point, 5 players need to be willing to accept the scrim request from each gang invited)

robberies; gangs rob businesses for utilities inside the business (this can have a limit weekly of how many times businesses can be robbed, this can also work as a tax system for owning a business)

Top Gang member for each gang gets 5 EC, ontop of the 5 if they win and the MVP coin if they win top 3 of all time, maybe even give the top 3 of the week an unlimited ammo ontop of the MVP they get.

change gang guns accordingly, they shouldn't be low tier 3 to mid tier 3 items, but instead be mid tier 2 to high tier 2.

there is so much you could do but why are you doing it? shouldn't we be speaking to seth? and seth proposing our ideas across? why do we have someone in this position that has let it rot to the point that other staff are now getting involved in the development of gangs...
Old 08-28-2014, 12:49 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Koho for GA
Old 09-19-2014, 07:23 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
I logged on and loled so hard at the gangs... That is so embarrasing!!

Why is seth still GBA infact, why is amsel still manager if he lets rookies make systems 50 times worse...... he fails to see the flaws in seth..

Remove them both.. Gangs are the heart of era and look at them.. What a joke of a management team and server.

RIP
Old 09-19-2014, 10:46 PM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
to be fair, graal in general is down. era still averages the highest player count among pc exclusive servers. delteria is #1 (but it has iphone and pc players on it).