Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-13-2007, 09:18 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Never seen Googi as staff before...
I had a few positions (including FAQ and FAQ Chief) back on 2K1. Although under normal circumstances I don't apply and reject all offers of staff positions, I'd be willing to become FAQ (and only FAQ) on 2K2 out of recognition of how dismal the situation is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
Staff: Want to help?
Hahaha, this so did not happen.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:45 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Hahaha, this so did not happen.
Actually it did but how do should you know, I did not ask you. Maybe some one else did. P ersonally asked Yann and Paul who else was asked I can't remember because it was not me who asked someone else.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 09-13-2007, 11:07 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
Actually it did but how do should you know, I did not ask you. Maybe some one else did. P ersonally asked Yann and Paul who else was asked I can't remember because it was not me who asked someone else.
I was asked (though not by you) but it was more than a year ago. I'm not saying that you didn't ask anyone to help/become staff, but there are/were a lot of complainers, and offering a handful of them staff positions doesn't mean you get to act like "Want to help?" was a typical response to complaints.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:14 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Never seen Googi as staff before...
well he seems like a decent enough person he helps me out a ton and I am very appeciative that he does and no offense fayt I think it is but I have asked you stuff and end up waiting almost 20 minutes for an answer.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:29 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
well he seems like a decent enough person he helps me out a ton and I am very appeciative that he does and no offense fayt I think it is but I have asked you stuff and end up waiting almost 20 minutes for an answer.
He's more than decent, I was just saying that I've never seen him as staff. As he posted, he's really only been FAQ on G2k1. I see him as one of those players that are seldom wanting to be staff.

He's probably the best GK will ever get, so they should take him up on this offer.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:54 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
He's more than decent, I was just saying that I've never seen him as staff. As he posted, he's really only been FAQ on G2k1. I see him as one of those players that are seldom wanting to be staff.

He's probably the best GK will ever get, so they should take him up on this offer.
they should unless they are stu oh wait nvm...
Old 09-14-2007, 05:40 AM
Newbie 2 Graal
jaws908 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to jaws908
No @ FAQ's they will only be corrupt, and abuse their tag. They will... uhm, not help! They will be a hassle to uhh whoever deals with, no wait... hmm they are bad ok? Staff help man, Bjorns on like 5 min a week, newbies just log on then, k?

Down with "paying" players, up with laz--dedicated staff
Old 09-14-2007, 08:54 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaws908 View Post
No @ FAQ's they will only be corrupt, and abuse their tag. They will... uhm, not help! They will be a hassle to uhh whoever deals with, no wait... hmm they are bad ok? Staff help man, Bjorns on like 5 min a week, newbies just log on then, k?

FAQ's on GK could not abuse their tag because they won't need any event tools or staff powers to anwer questions.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Newbie 2 Graal
jaws908 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to jaws908
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
FAQ's on GK could not abuse their tag because they won't need any event tools or staff powers to anwer questions.
Exactly, all they would need, literally, is a tag to stand out. Simple. Maybe(might not even need) have a head FAQ that can add tags. Though -that- could be abused, to my knowledge, Googi, Draxx and maybe Raven(gotta have a suck up in there) would be good FAQ's. Is this a personal opinion? Yes. Are there other good candidates? Yes.

Though the whole "kingdom leaders cant be staff" is lame for Draxx-_- exceptions please
Old 09-14-2007, 03:27 PM
OOB
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:

Just because you don't see me that often. Get online on other times and you find me. If I'm not online send me a forums pm. It's no excuse at all, there are ways to contact me and also other staffs even if they are offline.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 09-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Ricky don't suck up. After what you did I am suprised your still around at all.

Again why do people need a tag to show that they are FAQ...heck I could go start a GK Guild called GK FAQ if you want a tag that badly.

@Bell: Actually a lot of the newer people do mass and ask for help. I usually help them out.

@Bjorn: It is hard to get a hold of you. Most people don't know to forum pm you and they usually come to me to find out if your on debug (which I usually don't see you on).
Old 09-14-2007, 05:31 PM
Proto Steele~EventsMaster
protozero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to protozero
I think I would be able to be a FAQ, but would need a brain which could process "h3lp i need hlp!!1!! whre do i g2t a pickaxe? plz!1!!" To "Help! Where do I get a Pickaxe" and respond with the proper response a couple thousand times on a daily basis.

Not sure how many people would be able to do that... And to do it just to "help" people and GK's tumbling player count. I could see people not going on tag after a week from the costant PM's, I would to.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:50 PM
OOB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
they usually come to me to find out if your on debug (which I usually don't see you on).
Why should I idle one there. I'm not like other ones who only idle there and never do something. If I have to do something I get on RC if not I stay off.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 09-14-2007, 08:22 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
Again why do people need a tag to show that they are FAQ...
Visibility.

Quote:
heck I could go start a GK Guild called GK FAQ if you want a tag that badly.
I was going to do this if the staff refused to make a FAQ team, but it's better that the staff make one that appears on the staff list for visibility purposes.

Quote:
Exactly, all they would need, literally, is a tag to stand out. Simple. Maybe(might not even need) have a head FAQ that can add tags.
There's no reason that there would have to be a FAQ Chief or any other sort of "head FAQ".
Old 09-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Yes I can agree Googi but its apparent they had problems last time so just go ahead and make the guild. Just have a rule that when online they should be on tag for at least an hour or so a day. That way people can get used to them being part of the FAQ. Besides if its player run maybe it would show initiative to the GK staff that they should add one.