Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2014, 03:14 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
godzilla cheats. his fingers are so fat that he can use the numpad with a single finger
Old 10-20-2014, 10:12 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
stuff about beating wil consistently
You just lost 10-0, plus an additional spar in which you were flawlessed. I am not saying you're wrong, I just want to know your criteria for consistency. Should I laugh now or wait for your answer?
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 10-20-2014, 10:55 PM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
wil is pretty good when he tries. i saw him in a betspar (not sure about that) with dusk some months back. the bet was if wil could beat dusk 24 or 27 times in a row or something like that. i got bored so i stopped watching, but when i stopped, it was 17-0 wil or something like that.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:17 AM
I don't betspar, I think I just told him I would own him 30x straight for the hell of it. We left off at 27-0, I think he won the 28th. He went nuts, but I guess he earned it.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 10-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
There is a thin line that separates Wil and his surrounding competition, I at one time had found the line and destroyed him consistently (Maybe due to his inactivity his skill level dropped) Now in no way do I really think that I am better than him, nor do I think I will ever become better than him because quite honestly, the game isn't filled with enough competition to strive to be the best.

Yeah, you beat me 10-0 but I also told you to wait in 6 of those spars due to FPS issues and you continued to shoot me and when I was going to try fix it; you started your big headed trash talk so I decided to take the disadvantage and fight on.

Dying to you is like dying to a non-gang member in a raid; No one cares because you aren't apart of their competition. I like that you come on every once in a while to spar a few times and log off because the people who rush to spar you are the same people who have been sparring against their competition whilst you have been gone, striving to reach the next level.

I've reached the level I will be at; I beat everyone except Wil, Corey and maybe Dusk, I already proved that and I'm fine to be at that level.

People cry about lag but the truth is; Stop making yourself feel better with an excuse as to why you lost, Wil, Corey, Dusk, myself, EP, all of us don't complain about laggers because if you're good enough, you should be able to beat everyone, period.

I also find it funny that people like Koho talk **** about laggers, if I recall correctly you have more MS than me and Angla combined yet for some reason you feel as if you are "skilled"? No, if all laggers have no skill, you have no skill but the truth is; we do have skill and without lag I'm willing to bet we would be better than what we are with it.

Last edited by Godzilla; 10-21-2014 at 05:53 AM..
Old 10-21-2014, 08:52 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
@Godzilla.. I got 180ms.. you got 300ms. See the difference? Stop the excuses. Wil stomped you 28-0. That just ends this silly nonsense.

Your pathetic attempts at trying to act like you're good is just getting out of hand now... settle down little one.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:53 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
You can help him if you want. You'd still probably lose. Do you not have a *** business to run? imagine playing a 2D game just to play happy families & to run a business.

Get a grip of your life.

@Godzilla.. I got 180ms.. you got 300ms. See the difference? Stop the excuses. Wil stomped you 28-0. That just ends this silly nonsense.

Your pathetic attempts at trying to act like you're good is just getting out of hand now... settle down little one.
damn dude you cry way too much
Old 10-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Difference at crying and not giving a fk. I'll just remove what i said about Scoper. I have no idea why i even reply to such noobs.

You all suck and act like you're the worlds best thing on these forums.

You're a bunch of ugly nerds shut up.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:55 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

dam bro, u gettin all mad over sumtin on the internet, an u tell em to get a grip on lyfe?
Old 10-21-2014, 08:56 AM
Read previous post.

You guys spread like ebola.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:42 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Wil wouldn't beable to beat me 28-0, I doubt he could do 10-0 again, if he had let me fix my fps issues I would of done him 10-0
Old 10-21-2014, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Wil wouldn't beable to beat me 28-0, I doubt he could do 10-0 again, if he had let me fix my fps issues I would of done him 10-0
Old 10-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Read previous post.

You guys spread like ebola.
Please use these sparingly. This is the last box of tissues in the world, you seem to have the ability to use them faster than they can be produced.

Old 10-21-2014, 04:25 PM
Wink

Quote:
stuff about thin line and wil not being able to own me again.
You lost 11-0 (adding in the flawless after the 10-0), and in one spar whined about FPS while it was 140hp to 80hp. We'll subtract that spar. It is still 10-0, including a flawless.

Given that, and the number of times and ways I've destroyed players, I can hardly say the line is thin lol. Do you mean a measure of relativity? As in, it is "thinner" than it once was? Not sure, but your idea of thin, if in absolute terms, is lacking.

You are better off not attempting at considering yourself to me. At least with the rest of era, your lag gives them enough trouble for it to be a factor. Against me, it's a non-factor, which means you're completely out of luck.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:47 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
i love how you all act like your good at fighting in a square