Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
You can only figure out how to slash in one direction, yet you can manage to hop that 800lb mine cart off the tracks and land it back down flawlessly.

So
Freaking
Qt.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:41 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Classic always had cool adventure segments that took you from point A to point B, really setting itself apart from Zelda and definitely reminiscent of Super Mario RPG.
I remember when you beat the quest at the Ninji fort you would go on a barrel ride. and then there was another barrel ride that took you to Avalon (right?).
and you ride in the canon to get to the place where you got the ratform
Old 10-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Classic always had cool adventure segments that took you from point A to point B, really setting itself apart from Zelda and definitely reminiscent of Super Mario RPG.
I remember when you beat the quest at the Ninji fort you would go on a barrel ride. and then there was another barrel ride that took you to Avalon (right?).
and you ride in the canon to get to the place where you got the ratform
The barrel ride from the Ninji Tower brought you to Graal Castle, and the barrel ride from Babord brought you to a cave island that lead to Avalon.

The pirate canon to Nimda is part of the storyline and only happens once. You would need to go there by boat or spaceship after that. Can use a jet ski (horse on water) or swim after you get Zorbi Ring, too.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:21 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Yes. The best version of Graal Castle featured all of the above, plus you would find many players riding around on jet skis, especially in the western seas between the mainland and Nimda. The only reason I used to take the boat around is to enjoy the fishing while getting where I wanted to go.
You also would find lots of NPCs which were simply a graphic like a pizza or a pie or a beer, that were scripted in the simplest way in gscript1 to allow the player to pick up, throw, and hide under them like a bush. I would like to see that return.

One of the best adventure games ever made.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Yes. The best version of Graal Castle featured all of the above, plus you would find many players riding around on jet skis, especially in the western seas between the mainland and Nimda. The only reason I used to take the boat around is to enjoy the fishing while getting where I wanted to go.
You also would find lots of NPCs which were simply a graphic like a pizza or a pie or a beer, that were scripted in the simplest way in gscript1 to allow the player to pick up, throw, and hide under them like a bush. I would like to see that return.

One of the best adventure games ever made.
I always thought the boat would've been way more fun if it moved on the overworld!
Old 10-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
The boat was the best fishing spot!
Old 10-03-2011, 01:47 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
either way looks great! The whole decelerate part could be good if used the right way, but I don't see a need.

unless you fall off the side into some sort of bottom level where you have to walk back and restart.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:59 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
either way looks great! The whole decelerate part could be good if used the right way, but I don't see a need.

unless you fall off the side into some sort of bottom level where you have to walk back and restart.
There's the idea that we could just have a faster type of minecart later in the game where decelerating would be necessary.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
Could be a draisine since you have to control the speed of one yourself.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Lots of progress made, yet still a lot more to do, definitely the biggest quest project I've attempted.
So here's another small teaser:

Old 11-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
Bonk, you're dead!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:28 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
OMG so disappointed thats it?! I was expecting more xD

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
OMG so disappointed thats it?! I was expecting more xD
The previous 2 videos are already quite a big spoiler, so I didn't want to give away much more. It's only really a visible hint that things are still progressing while the quest and everything surrounding it will take a while to complete.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
lol
Old 11-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Wolfey Xanadu
Wolfey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Lots of progress made, yet still a lot more to do, definitely the biggest quest project I've attempted.
So here's another small teaser:

BOOM! Head shot

Retired Developer