Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-29-2007, 08:37 PM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
Bank

I was thinking if maybe they can put a bank to put all your junk in you dont want on you. I know you can use your house for that but some people dont have houses and also they can fall and destroy all your items that you left behind. Just a suggestion..
Old 12-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
I'd pay a small platinum fee to be able to used a bank system. Could be used as an item sink too to get rid of some plats.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:27 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
This same idea has come up a few times in the past and always gets shot down.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:31 PM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
This same idea has come up a few times in the past and always gets shot down.
Oh i see well always worth trying!
Old 12-29-2007, 10:00 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
This idea is so familiar!
Old 12-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
It kind of makes houses useless.
Even if there's only a few slots to store items, that's often why people make a house- just to hold a few items.
It can also lead to people finding no reason to travel to kingdom islands, which are empty enough as it is, and could use a few more features to make people want to travel there (ie: dungeons for leveling up).
That's the main complaint I have against systems that make things easier.
They just end up making another system useless and take away fun in some way.

Example: Ferries. Yesterday, I started remembering the days when there were no ferries. People would actually pay plats to someone with a ship to get a ride. It was nice because plat was actually worth something back then. It gave pirates more of a purpose as well. You can hunt down and sabotage such businesses. Then you get to a competitive market. If some people get blown to peices before finishing a trip, others won't want their services anymore. So by adding something as simple as the ferry system, a few other possibilities of gameplay are taken out.
Let's be real; nowadays if you go around with a crew of 3 (Pilot, lookout, and gunner) and a fully loaded stock of cannonballs and repair boards... it still won't get you anywhere except maybe sinking a few abandoned ships. Almost noone will care.

Edit: I think a bank for platinum ONLY would be fair though. Just like a regular money-bank. Hopefully this wouldn't have the negative effect I stated above. I don't think it would since I find myself regularly traveling between my house and the main island- and I never even store plat at home (yeah,i'm so poor i can carry all my money...).
Old 12-29-2007, 10:28 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
http://zrba.awardspace.com