Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Arch_Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Arch_Angel
New Project

I've been offline for the summer. Looking to maybe start back up on Graal, and proceed with a project. Anyone have any ideas or want to start something?

You can contact me one of several ways:
-AIM: aexgraalx
-eMail: [email protected]
-Forum PM

Looking to do something other than a CLASSIC styled server. If you never heard of me, I can GAT enough to get past, LAT decently, along as Animation. I cna Code some minor things, but will be needing a full-blown NAT in the future.

Wanna pursue something? Just contact me. I'm just looking to have some fun with it.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:35 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Another Zone-type server would be fun but obviously a lot different than the current Zone. Heres how it could go..

It would be 2 Empires fighting against each other. When a new player logs on he will be forced to do a tutorial;when done, he will be placed on a empire.
When you are placed on a empire you will spawn in your empires bunker, from there you must make your way out to fight off enemies that are trying to destroy the 3 computers in your base.
Basically. . . the objective is to dominate the other teams bunkers by destroying there 3 computers and replacing them with yours before they destroys yours. The more computers you get, the more points your empire obtains. These points keep growing forever, the empire's leader can decide what to spend them on. Players also get $money$ from killing enemies so they can buy guns etc.

Ya.. I just thought that we need more than one futuristic server :P

Old 08-27-2009, 06:50 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
Another Zone-type server would be fun but obviously a lot different than the current Zone. Heres how it could go..

It would be 2 Empires fighting against each other. When a new player logs on he will be forced to do a tutorial;when done, he will be placed on a empire.
When you are placed on a empire you will spawn in your empires bunker, from there you must make your way out to fight off enemies that are trying to destroy the 3 computers in your base.
Basically. . . the objective is to dominate the other teams bunkers by destroying there 3 computers and replacing them with yours before they destroys yours. The more computers you get, the more points your empire obtains. These points keep growing forever, the empire's leader can decide what to spend them on. Players also get $money$ from killing enemies so they can buy guns etc.

Ya.. I just thought that we need more than one futuristic server :P
Sounds more like a play mode than a server theme.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:50 PM
!
MagikMasterMind will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to MagikMasterMind
Like aeko said, it's more like a play-mode than a server theme. If you just plan to make this, I don't know if it's going to work either. Maybe add more game plays?
Old 08-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
What's your definition of 'classic'?

I still feel there isn't a decent server online with a lot of quests. I think a server that drives to have an insane amount of quests/dungeons/puzzels/hidden areas would be amazing and well received - but would you consider such a server 'classic'?.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Arch_Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Arch_Angel
Sorry, when I said classic, I really just meant the graphic/tileset style. As in pics1. And the basic Graal swords/shields type of gameplay. All garbage IMO.