Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Bugs
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Well, as Ed said, blinding is an invisible modifier. However, I've made it tremendously more effective. I've also added a screen effect. In addition, you cannot use potions or manna leaves anymore while you're blinded.
Nice update it'll make death more sure. But there's pretty much only restrictions on leaves, scrolls and potions. What about mana crystals? Plat allowing, they grant inf mana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Make mana spells blind. Simple enough, they use a ton of mana... if people think that's OP all warriors have to do is slash a sword normally to blind us consistently.
It's pretty much just Brigid mages which can't blind, other mages are still able to wield weapons. A dian bow or xmas flame strike is enough to do the job.
But spells do need fixing among other things within the mage system.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
time to switch next time i play... thank you tig =)
Old 05-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
make the prayer 'light' blind as well as sunspear
Old 05-28-2011, 09:14 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
the effect isn't that bad, the total blackout is harsh, but theres a few reasons it's unfair

Mages don't have any way to blind, but warriors have a solid way to keep us blinded permanently. This isn't balanced, they can use tons of heals and just keep owning us while we're blind (which isn't a huge problem, I can navigate while I'm blind but I can't leaf).. it's fair for a simple 1v1 but we need a way to also blind the enemy so they can't leaf either.

Make mana spells blind. Simple enough, they use a ton of mana... if people think that's OP all warriors have to do is slash a sword normally to blind us consistently.
I agree, however, spells are largely a part of the mudlib that I am not able to edit. I will see if there is some hackish workaround to make this happen.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 05-28-2011, 09:20 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
I'm glad you agree, anything you can do would be awesome.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Blinding still affects a player after death and respawn. This should be fixed.