Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 11:43 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
When I was working as "VIP" staff on UN I was going to make myself a house. Except my house was going to be a complex "Adventure-style" quest.

I had already planned out all the mechanics and started writing out the backstory of the mansion as well as the overall plot, and started making concepts for various NPC's in the house. The goal was going to be to go around and collect items and solve the mystery of Dusty's Manor, which revolved a lot around avoiding shadows and getting the lights back on(hence the dark areas on the map). It was going to have its own inventory system and everything, but oh well.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:48 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
No bedrooms?

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:49 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
No bedrooms?
There were going to be separate floors.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:56 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Oh, you mean what every server had but better? UN only became a respectable ground for sparring after every other server died.
Yeah, but not many servers (from whenever i played to so on) had an average playercount of 250+. I'm not saying UN is a perfect server, but it had it's peak aside from what was originally said.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 11-25-2010, 12:14 AM
Dragonosteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I want to say that if Crono doesn't work out as Manager, Streety should probably be made Manager again. That guy was Manager for over a year, and we have had problems getting people to even last a month or two.

I'm not too sure because he seemed to be just another "I want this project and this project to be on the server" instead of willing to fix it's core issues.

If you're a Manager of Zodiac and Era, it's alright to work on projects because their servers have legitimate playability. On UN it's just playing events until something new gets released, wait until it gets old after a week or two, go back to playing events.
Old 11-26-2010, 04:16 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonosteel View Post
I want to say that if Crono doesn't work out as Manager, Streety should probably be made Manager again. That guy was Manager for over a year, and we have had problems getting people to even last a month or two.

If you're a Manager of Zodiac and Era, it's alright to work on projects because their servers have legitimate playability. On UN it's just playing events until something new gets released, wait until it gets old after a week or two, go back to playing events.
Why not try something new and different?
Old 11-27-2010, 08:06 AM
Registered Space Pirate
Chakrah will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Chakrah Send a message via MSN to Chakrah
Quote:

I'm not too sure because he seemed to be just another "I want this project and this project to be on the server" instead of willing to fix it's core issues.

Streety?
Manager?
Again?

You're ****ing high!!

Chakrah Rain (BTK)
Old 11-29-2010, 10:59 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Currently, UN is a terrible server with a plethora of obnoxious NPCs and an overwhelming amount of hats.
Well, those obnoxious NPCs seem to be entertaining most of the players hence your Wynde example. If UN was terrible, it wouldn't have one of the highest playercounts since it was first released and counting.
Quote:
Server reset.
Sorry, but flushing down almost 5-6years of work for most players isn't really going to do it. Infact, UN will just totally be wiped off the serverlist because I don't think anyone will want to start from scrap; they'll either quit Graal itself or move on to a different server.

Last edited by WaDaFack; 11-29-2010 at 11:22 AM..