Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 12:35 AM
Sir Pickles at one time
superb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kinatt
I was about to apply one day and then it struck me.. Why on earth would I want to write reports constantly. I was about to say something negative about all those that apply. However, I cannot speak my mind as alot of people hate what I have to say and usually cry about it. By the way I am back.
Welcome back...how long till you get banned again this time?

-Pickles
Old 10-15-2003, 01:06 AM
Deek2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kinatt
I was about to apply one day and then it struck me.. Why on earth would I want to write reports constantly. I was about to say something negative about all those that apply. However, I cannot speak my mind as alot of people hate what I have to say and usually cry about it. By the way I am back.
XD
You don't have to write reports constantly. It's if you want to reports constantly or not that matters, which I assume writing reports constantly is not necessary?
Old 10-15-2003, 10:48 AM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Deek2

XD
You don't have to write reports constantly. It's if you want to reports constantly or not that matters, which I assume writing reports constantly is not necessary?
Correctly assumed. However you will need to give some report feedback sometimes and review playerworlds.
Old 10-16-2003, 12:31 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by ETD

Try to learn to comprehend a joke.
I'm sure MG didn't take it personally
You are the only one that found your "joke" funny. It is very apparent you are just gutter sniping. Every post you do like this you try to act innocent , try not posting things like this at all. You don't have to like me Eric and thats fine, but you don't see me taking pot shots at you either.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 10-16-2003, 01:38 AM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Milkdude99
You are the only one that found your "joke" funny.
It wasn't that funny 0.o' why would people post anyways, just because they thought something was funny? they wouldn't... (at least I hope they wouldn't)
Quote:
It is very apparent you are just gutter sniping.
I don't even know what that is 0.o'
Quote:
Every post you do like this you try to act innocent
it was a joke lol, geez :P besides, I posted that like a week ago... you could have just left it alone instead of starting something about it 0.o'
Quote:
try not posting things like this at all.
I'll post how I want to post... and I seem to remember a whole thread where you insulted several people, and then knowingly insulted me, KNOWING what you were doing...
Quote:
You don't have to like me Eric and thats fine, but you don't see me taking pot shots at you either.
this has nothing to do with if I 'like' you or not 0.o' I really don;t care about you... I have no feelings possitive, or negative... you just try to make it seem that way you HAVE taken shots at me in the past... again, in that thread, where you called english people stupid, and I said I was insulted, and you said something to the extent of 'good'
-_-

how about YOU stop trying to make arguments, and relax for once, I would have said the same thing if anyone else had posted that... not everything is centered around you.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:47 AM
Truckin Up
Quote:
Originally posted by ETD

it was a joke lol, geez :P besides, I posted that like a week ago... you could have just left it alone instead of starting something about it 0.o'

how about YOU stop trying to make arguments, and relax for once, I would have said the same thing if anyone else had posted that... not everything is centered around you.
I only replied since you took it upon yourself to say this "I'm sure MG didn't take it personally" Since you are not entitled to speak for me your forced me to reply to your post , so if you do not want me to reply to your post then leave me out of it. It is you that has made a attempt at starting an arguement as pointed out by someone else, I did not post to or about you nor did I even mention your name and yet you took it upon yourself to make a snide remark about me and act innocent and say it was a "joke".

Point is leave me out of all your post , I have no interest in posting to or about you until you make snide remarks about me.People who make jokes about one another share some relationship and friendship , people who do not like each other do not joke to or about one other unless they are gutter sniping. We are not on friendly terms so leave me out of your post and I will not reply to your post, it's that simple.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 10-16-2003, 06:12 AM
VIP runned out
Quote:
if you do not want me to reply to your post then leave me out of it.
too bad you're focusing on just 1 part of what I was saying 0.o' I have no problem with you replying to what I say at all... but it would be nice if you replied to something other than just 1 small part. Also it would be nice if you were more of an adult about it... If what I said seriously offended you in any way, just let me know, instead of trying to act like I did it on purpose. Remember when you offended me before? Instead of trying to make it seem like you go out of your way to offend me, I just simply told you that you had offended me, and asked you to stop... your responce to that was to continue to offend me, and others, even when you knew you were doing it. Don't ignore this fact MG.
Quote:
It is you that has made a attempt at starting an arguement
I had no intention of starting an argument o.o at least not about the balloon comment lol maybe we could have talked about popularity on graal, but you don't seem to want to have that discussion, and that is fine.
Quote:
yet you took it upon yourself to make a snide remark about me and act innocent and say it was a "joke".
Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. ohno, I quoted a section, which made you look like you had an inflated vision of self worth, then compared it to the balloon avatar you use, big deal. I don't see how you could seriously take offence to that. You even said in your post that you were not trying to brag or anything, I don't see what the big deal is.
Quote:
People who make jokes about one another share some relationship and friendship
So when you made fun of me, we had a friendship? I doubt you'd say that, stop being a hypocrit.
Quote:
people who do not like each other do not joke to or about one other unless they are gutter sniping.
It really annoys me when I say that I do not dislike you, or hate you... YET you continually put words in my mouth, and try to make it seem like I go out of my way to insult you, or harrass you or something. I just go on these forums, and if I see a post I'd like to reply to, I reply to it. I treat you no differently than I treat anyone else MG. All you do is try to give me some reputation as someone who hates you, and all that other junk... that's not fair, stop trying to give me a bad name, and just move on. You may hate me, and that's fine, you are entitled to your own opinion, but in this case YOU are the one trying to act innocent.
lets get this straight, k?

MG no likey ETD
ETD no give a F about MG

hope that clears things up -_-
(you know, I thought we were doing better... you came on EoA, I showed you a few things, we talked... we hadn;t argued on the forums in like a month... but then when I thought things were finally settled down, this happens)
Old 10-16-2003, 10:51 AM
Ex-Graal Global
If you haven't seen it send all applications to:
[email protected]

IF YOU SENT YOUR APPLICATION AFTER SUNDAY THEN SEND IT AGAIN NOW
Old 10-16-2003, 03:35 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Spark910
If you haven't seen it send all applications to:
[email protected]

IF YOU SENT YOUR APPLICATION AFTER SUNDAY THEN SEND IT AGAIN NOW
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-16-2003, 04:18 PM
Yoonacorn
Scott is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Scott
Today is the 16th, I still haven't sent mine in, I guess I only have a few hours to decide.

Last edited by Spark910; 10-16-2003 at 07:55 PM..
Old 10-16-2003, 09:28 PM
FreezeBurnX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FreezeBurnX Send a message via Yahoo to FreezeBurnX
Talking Good Luck!

Last days to send your application. Good luck to all trying out!
Old 10-16-2003, 10:06 PM
Truckin Up
Quote:
Originally posted by ETD

Stuff
I really don't care to discuss anything with you here on the Forums Eric, I reply to people who make an interesting point about something. Since nothing you say interest me I don't post to your post. If you want to talk on EOA , then thats fine but on here I would rather not talk to you at all. If you say something about me in any way, then I will reply otherwise I would rather not because of just what you are doing now, my time is important to me and I would rather I didn't have to waste my time posting to you over something you "call innocent". I don't hate you never have and have said that many times but you hear and see what you want to when it concerns me and you like everyone else here are entiltled to think what you wish. You want us to get along? Then leave me out of your comments in your post and we will not be having discussions on here like this.
Thank You..

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 10-16-2003, 10:41 PM
VIP runned out
Quote:
I would rather not because of just what you are doing now
that I am doing? lol, whatever
Quote:
my time is important to me and I would rather I didn't have to waste my time posting to you over something you "call innocent".
when did I "call innocent" 0.o' anyways, you spend your time as you wish, I should have nothing to do with how you spend your time. I'd rather not spend my time replying to your posts, but I still do, because of the way you like to word things.
Quote:
I don't hate you never have and have said that many times
you also said you dislike me more than anyone you've ever known either online, or r/l... anyways, I said you MAY hate me... didn't say you definatly do. the point is that you have an extreme dislike for me, where-as I'm just neutral twards you...
the only objection I have twards you, is that you dislike me 0.o' other than that I don't care.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:53 PM
Nil Recurring
Nitkizi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nitkizi
Well will the winner's be announced? Tomarrow? I want to know who wins.
I got a scar where all my urges bled
I got people underneath my bed
I got a place where all my dreams are dead
Swim with me into your blackest eyes
Old 10-17-2003, 12:12 AM
Ex-Graal Global
Quote:
Originally posted by Nitkizi
Well will the winner's be announced? Tomarrow? I want to know who wins.
Nope. Applications closing date is Saturday @ 5PM GMT. But I dont know how long it will be before a team is picked.

Send applications to: [email protected] (Incase you didn't know )