Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Videos
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-17-2009, 08:10 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Graal Classic (2004)

So, I guess I'll post these here from now on. Be sure to click the video to get to the youtube page and watch in HD you will enjoy it better this way!

Part 1:

Notes:
Original baddies-Fun and actually respond correctly to my hits!
Bombs not lagging when thrown-fun
Much more responsive and generally more fluid gameplay without having to worry about things being serverside.
That mine cart puzzle is still a work of art-- too bad we never got much more creative puzzles like that.
Also, the older dragon boss' flames are better than the current online version's.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:05 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Nice, brings back memories :'(
Are you going to upload all the quests? You should also enable midi's for nostalgia lol
Old 05-17-2009, 09:08 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
Nice, brings back memories :'(
Are you going to upload all the quests? You should also enable midi's for nostalgia lol
Going to try and upload them all.

I am failing hard at getting the resolution to set right with recording-- and I don't have the midi files.

Part 2: Babord to Rat Form

Notes:
  • Rat form boss-FUN!
  • Wall Boss- fun, but could use a few cool tweaks if brought back.
  • Uhh the forest maze was pretty cool
  • Also got the hera from the bookcase in babord-- I really liked the hera system because you could hide them around the overworld and they didn't have to all come from quests.

Last edited by jacob_bald6225; 05-17-2009 at 09:33 AM..
Old 05-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
@ Part 1

I can't remember the gnome family following you from the castle. I thought they were inside of the cave, or were they if you didn't go to the location you went to? When was this part added? I seriously can't remember doing that.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
@ Part 1

I can't remember the gnome family following you from the castle. I thought they were inside of the cave, or were they if you didn't go to the location you went to? When was this part added? I seriously can't remember doing that.
You don't remember that? I loved the old castle

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-17-2009, 08:26 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
@ Part 1

I don't remember it either, I never had to go to that room in the castle, maybe it was glitched and assumed you brought them even though you didn't.

I kind of like this better though cause it give it more of a quest feel.

Edit: if you paste &fmt=22 @ the end of the youtube link it will be higher definition
Old 05-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Doctor Who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
Edit: if you paste &fmt=22 @ the end of the youtube link it will be higher definition
Yah the part titles all have &fmt=22 links.