Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 12:07 AM
amf101 is on a distinguished road
Legendary Metal Storm

I really wish you guys would change the idle gani back. The new one looks goofy and makes it not so legendary.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by amf101 View Post
change the idle gani back.
All my yes to this statement.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
+1 Change the idle gani back to the original
Old 12-08-2012, 01:02 AM
King
Herb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of light
I'm still wondering why they messed with the Metal Storm in the first place by adding a shitty gfx and sfx and then to bring the original Metal Storm back but added "legendary" in front of the name x.x

R.I.P. Travis Fo
Late Night Crew
Old 12-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb_P2P View Post
I'm still wondering why they messed with the Metal Storm in the first place by adding a shitty gfx and sfx and then to bring the original Metal Storm back but added "legendary" in front of the name x.x
They decided to make "Legendary" remodels of guns for iron man winner. Apparently it was just a old MS with top tier stats.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:12 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
this is obviously biased..they make MS the best gun and mp5n sucks now..people were mad and just getting revenge on wil
Old 12-09-2012, 02:17 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
People are just mad in general and cry about everything.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:23 AM
amf101 is on a distinguished road
We honestly just need skillful pkers to handle guns not some defensive guy who thinks running and angling in with abnormally wide spread guns takes skill. No offense to fiber, he's a cool guy, but lol. Now none of you women change my lms back to its rightful gani. >:O
Old 12-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by amf101 View Post
We honestly just need skillful pkers to handle guns not some defensive guy who thinks running and angling in with abnormally wide spread guns takes skill. No offense to fiber, he's a cool guy, but lol. Now none of you women change my lms back to its rightful gani. >:O
i hate defensive pkers with all my heart, but zach's idea to change the gun's minimum freeze to .05 helped A LOT to counter this problem. rushing used to be impossible in spars, now if you do it right you can win spars in a few seconds
Old 12-10-2012, 06:12 PM
TheLinkMan2002 will become famous soon enough
i kind of miss wil's stats tbh. atleast sparring felt more skillful. now people can just lag+wall to win.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:14 PM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
i hate defensive pkers with all my heart, but zach's idea to change the gun's minimum freeze to .05 helped A LOT to counter this problem. rushing used to be impossible in spars, now if you do it right you can win spars in a few seconds
because rushing takes "skill" right? I won't stunt on era, it takes more skill than zodiac but when there is basically no freeze on a gun and we have more TGs (pre-wil stats) out here i dont think spars are almost always one sided
Old 12-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
if you think higher freeze guns takes more skill then it means that you're just angry that you're not as good as you were before, relatively to other players. sparring was just about being patient and defensive, the 1st person to get bored and attack would generally lose. being defensive is still the "way to go" in spars but a skilled player has more chances to counter it now. if you're able to change your strafe 3-4 times every second then the new stats will benefit you, otherwise they won't and you should consider using luger or bar which have higher damage but more freeze
avoiding wall lames is also very easy, when sum1 starts a wall just circle him and you'll hit him once or twice easily. you're only vulnerable to wall lames if you're not close to the centre of the spar which means that you're not sparring right

what takes skill then ilovegirls? defending? rushing involves quicker button clicking and the ability to avoid players being defensive (aka running away from you and shooting). defending only takes patience and takes no skill at all to do. on the other hand, the old tg took no skill because it had a fire rate which allowed a decent amount of bullets to be shot and at the same time noobs could hold d with it, without being slowed down very much. it also had too much spread and too little reload time

Last edited by bloodykiller; 12-11-2012 at 03:24 PM..
Old 12-11-2012, 06:57 PM
real men don't use strafe . I've adjusted to barely even using it which is probably why .05 doesn't work as well for me. i just feel too floaty. i like being grounded so i can be more decisive with my next move. flying all over the place isn't as fun as it used to be.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:02 AM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLinkMan2002 View Post
real men don't use strafe . I've adjusted to barely even using it which is probably why .05 doesn't work as well for me. i just feel too floaty. i like being grounded so i can be more decisive with my next move. flying all over the place isn't as fun as it used to be.
You could always use a tier 2 gun
Old 12-12-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
You could always use a tier 2 gun
i was using navy for a while. but the difference from .05 -.1 is completely different than the difference from .1 -.15. it is pretty difficult. i didn't understand what rogue meant when he explained the whole ratio thing to me until now. .05 is half the freeze of .1 where .15 is 1/3 slower. than .1, which is why wil's stats were way more balanced.