Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2013, 10:32 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
This just in:
All new players making millions from bet-flipping with oldbies
Old 03-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
This just in::

old news its not that busy but besides the point

your saying well we got the bet flipping if that's the only way for a new player to log on and to make money fast then not spend hours and hours is to risk there own money to make more money is stupid..... honestly the whole economy thing is run by little kids don't even know or had a clue what they were doing to get this far in the mess

Era is so fck up there no way to even turn back without a reset lol give it another year and u will see AK47 800k in the store lol

besides the systems are a mess the lag is crazy it takes u like a while to even walk threw a door it lags really bad the player houses takes a while sometimes even cant mine without it freezing up
idk i think the server should be taken off to UC until they can rescript it and get staff to focus on updating era to the new Stage to compete like i said only reason era last this long cause PWA refuse to let any gun server threw to compete with Era
Old 03-17-2013, 03:51 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Economy went down 30 mil in around 1.5 months. Its at an all time low for the year of 2013.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:19 PM
Ex Manager of Era
DazJenova is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DazJenova Send a message via MSN to DazJenova
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemelon View Post
economy went down 30 mil in around 1.5 months. Its at an all time low for the year of 2013.
^
Old 03-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
Economy went down 30 mil in around 1.5 months. Its at an all time low for the year of 2013.
Hey now, be fair to him with your arguments. He didn't mention money supply at all, and it doesn't directly address any of his complaints

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:23 PM
asdfg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
Hey now, be fair to him with your arguments. He didn't mention money supply at all, and it doesn't directly address any of his complaints
The wealth of a player is based on the money in the economy, he says it takes a while for a player to get wealthy or make money fast, well since the economy is going down, that means that the players wealth (based on the average of others, and the economy) goes up
Therefore, the price of street guns goes down, and its easier to make money fast to participate in trades of all kinds.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:28 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
tch, fiiiine..
****in give dis guy a phd in economics, and scopar a phd in stupid.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:43 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Only problem is that the economy doesn't account for the weapons that the money is liquidated into, through the auctions, mainly. So player's are not necessarily richer, other then the value of their dollar is more then what it used to be, but being able to round up enough of those dollars is getting harder as people have less cash on hand to trade for other items, and people usually want to trade for straight cash, because investing in a gun is like investing in the stock market. Again, the wealth of the player's have not increased, just the value of the dollar that player has increased, and in return, the guns they have, that value, is decreased.

The speed at which you gain money has not increased either, but the ease of gaining a certain amount of money for a weapon that used to cost 100k more a month ago, is quicker to obtain.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:39 AM
Graal Developer
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
here do this...
tell me how much money goes into the economy weekly
and what is taken out weekly
+ house value and item values will count as money due u can sell it for money
then lets see this 1.5 mil even takes out 25% of the money that is put into the economy
Old 03-19-2013, 02:24 AM
asdfg
Rave, if you actually played the server, you would notice the changes in the economy. Guns are selling for cheaper, houses are selling for cheaper, etc.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:43 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
You also can't merchant items very well any more for cash.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:57 AM
Graal Developer
idk i don't play era lol i quit when i notice guns that use to be 130k sky rocket to like 300k
and i was like done... i refuse to log on under the current management team
Old 03-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
The manager and co-manager changed since that happened...
Old 03-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
idk i don't play era lol i quit when i notice guns that use to be 130k sky rocket to like 300k
and i was like done... i refuse to log on under the current management team
Pretty sure that's from the gun stat change. The stats changed so does the gun prices.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:46 AM
Graal Developer
ya but it changes too much idk the economy stuff is broken and killed im just focusing on my own offline project just for fun trying to stick to myself