Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 12:16 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Well, this is cute, see you guys around.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
dont worry guys i got this
Old 02-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Boring.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:13 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
Zues 4 Manager
omg u love me!
Old 02-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Wouldn't be surprised if it was Stephen
I dont want to manage, just develop conceps into gameplay.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I dont want to manage, just develop conceps into gameplay.
That's really all Era needs, is to have concepts intergrated into the game.

We do not necessarily require a manager, only a large dev team and a PWA overwatching everything.

Because the manager feels the need to not create, but babysit other players, and then inevitably end up "abusing" or not taking control of the team.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:21 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

We do not necessarily require a manager, only a large dev team and a PWA overwatching everything.

Because the manager feels the need to not create, but babysit other players, and then inevitably end up "abusing" or not taking control of the team.
A manager is supposed to manage the server and keep the server running smoothly as well making judgments to solve issues on the server. Developing is just a bonus when a manager is capable of it.

The PWA shouldn't be installing themselves into servers and forcing the server to dependent on their interaction nor should they be using their influence to help their friends on servers. They should be answering the support emails (The few people I've referred have all reported no response after days, and there's forum posts that show this as well) and solving global issues that can't be fixed by local server admins.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:27 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:

what the hell
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Cool Guy 5000
MonkeyBob has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
A manager is supposed to manage the server and keep the server running smoothly as well making judgments to solve issues on the server. Developing is just a bonus when a manager is capable of it.

The PWA shouldn't be installing themselves into servers and forcing the server to dependent on their interaction nor should they be using their influence to help their friends on servers. They should be answering the support emails (The few people I've referred have all reported no response after days, and there's forum posts that show this as well) and solving global issues that can't be fixed by local server admins.
Heh, that'll be the day.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I would be lying if I said "It's sad to see you go" Zachary, Hopefully we can see someone put into management soon, someone decent this time.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Cool Guy 5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
I would be lying if I said "It's sad to see you go" Zachary, Hopefully we can see someone put into management soon, someone decent this time.
Heh, if you ever get unbanned.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
Wouldn't surprise me if PWA took Era down and replaced it with iEra. (Like they're going to do with Zone PC)
Old 02-12-2013, 02:31 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
Wouldn't surprise me if PWA took Era down and replaced it with iEra. (Like they're going to do with Zone PC)
I'm actually hoping for that to happen. We should be able to log in iEra from our v6 clients instead of being stuck on some lame facebook version.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:39 AM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
I'm actually hoping for that to happen. We should be able to log in iEra from our v6 clients instead of being stuck on some lame facebook version.
True. I've never been a Era player so I don't know how much differs between the versions. But in this state, even if it's a downgrade weapon-wise, it's still a upgrade playercount wise.

And since "Graal the Adventure" is no longer with us, why not give pc-players access to that aswell? Sure, it's on facebook, but that **** is laggy as hell and I'd rather just play with the PC-client anyway.

If the iPhone servers were available on PC, there would be a reason to play on PC again. Instead of buying more Gold-hours for the "gelats" you could pay for gralat-packs in iClassic, iEra or iZone. I don't see how it wouldn't work as is.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:57 AM
Cool Guy 5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
Stefan has talked about this already. He said that he's going to let it go until it becomes a pain in his ass, then he will kill it and open iEra. Lolez.