Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie8205 View Post
Samurai's Gear as submitted so far.
Just to let you know, since some of these spritesheets were never implemented when I wanted them to be, I have already started using some of them on my server. I won't make you take them off of Kingdoms Debug, but just be aware that I may use some of my own work on my own server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sango_ku
the samourai hat created from Klayton is hot

I love that items !
I created that helmet, as well as the gloves, belt, armor, and bracers for Samurai. Those are back from when I was emperor for a while.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:10 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Just to let you know, since some of these spritesheets were never implemented when I wanted them to be, I have already started using some of them on my server. I won't make you take them off of Kingdoms Debug, but just be aware that I may use some of my own work on my own server.
Well, thank you for granting us permission, however, please keep this in mind for the future so you don't get yourself caught up in anything you don't want to be involved in:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerworld Rules
* All files uploaded to a server immediately become the property of GraalOnline. Usage rights are granted to the server on which the files were uploaded. Consequently staff may not remove any of their work from the server upon quitting or otherwise leaving their position.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 07-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Well, thank you for granting us permission, however, please keep this in mind for the future so you don't get yourself caught up in anything you don't want to be involved in:
I'm well aware of that rule. I'm just saying, if you don't have a problem with sharing the content, I don't either. Besides, I'm also doing stuff like recolors and so on at the moment to build up a sprite library of my own right now.

Last edited by Draenin; 07-12-2011 at 09:24 AM..
Old 01-31-2012, 05:57 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Even though I'm not in a kingdom this should droll be implemented
Old 08-20-2014, 10:13 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Hello everyone.

I am re-activating this project and would like to get kingdom leaders back into development.
I saw some nice armor pieces which I want to release on the kingdom islands to be crafted/purchased on.

Thanks for the support and see you on Graal Kingdoms.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-20-2014, 10:21 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Attaching this thread as it has relevance to the topic:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79428
Old 08-20-2014, 06:49 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Hello everyone.

I am re-activating this project and would like to get kingdom leaders back into development.
I saw some nice armor pieces which I want to release on the kingdom islands to be crafted/purchased on.

Thanks for the support and see you on Graal Kingdoms.
Oh cool. Are any items going to be locked to the kingdom? Will there be any that will be only given to kings to give to members? Or will all items be craftable? Seems like a good reason to get people to travel to these islands.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:15 PM
whatever.
Maharu will become famous soon enough
what a fun idea i would love to have a unique, craftable set on zormite. i'm 100% not an artist but i decided to try and make a bracer that looks like a lil conch shell. maybe for like an ocean-themed thing. it's rly not very good but i figured if someone starts posting maybe it will inspire a professional to come make some stuff! i used wood bracers as a template.
Attached Images

Old 08-21-2014, 06:46 PM
Pirate Lord
Dinji_Jinto is a jewel in the roughDinji_Jinto is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Dinji_Jinto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharu View Post
what a fun idea i would love to have a unique, craftable set on zormite. i'm 100% not an artist but i decided to try and make a bracer that looks like a lil conch shell. maybe for like an ocean-themed thing. it's rly not very good but i figured if someone starts posting maybe it will inspire a professional to come make some stuff! i used wood bracers as a template.
That looks awesome. Truly better than anything I could do. Only thing is, how does your arm go through it?
Old 08-21-2014, 07:22 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinji_Jinto View Post
That looks awesome. Truly better than anything I could do. Only thing is, how does your arm go through it?
In one side out the other? U just can't see the whole at the other end.. don't think u can on any tho.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:35 PM
whatever.
Maharu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinji_Jinto View Post
zormite sea witch voodoo, obv.